Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th September 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th September 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th September 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th September 2013 Empty14.09.13 0:22

Avicii excited to work with Adam Lambert who is set to appear on Glee?

Quote :
Last night Avicii took to the stage at the iTunes Festival and premiered his a new track featuring former American Idol contestant Adam Lambert.

The Swedish DJ was on stage at the Roundhouse in London for around 85 minutes before finishing up with ‘Lay Me Down’ featuring Adam Lambert and Nile Rodgers.

Avicii joined forces with the pair for the track which will appear on his debut album ‘True’ which was released yesterday in several European countries.

Avicii spoke about working with Lambert saying his vocals were perfect for the track: ”I really fell in love with his voice. He just captured something on that first take.”............Unreality TV
Avicii Blows Roof Off The Roundhouse At iTunes Fest : MTV UK

Avicii and Henrik B play iTunes festival 2013 : 4Music

Avicii dominates the iTunes Festival stage in Camden : ITV News

‘I definitely paid my dues’: 
Adam Lambert remembers his difficult path to fronting Queen

Quote :
Some of Adam Lambert’s staunchest fans tend to get defensive when his history in American Idol is mentioned — and not just because he finished second. The implication from detractors is often that Lambert, who’s getting ready for his U.S. debut this month with Queen, didn’t pay his dues.

Far from it, counters Lambert — who worked as a singing waiter at corporate events, in retail and as a Starbucks server while trying to get his start in the music business.

If you rewind my 20s,” he says during this In Sixty clip, “I definitely paid my dues. I definitely lived a very unglamorous life.Lambert was determined, long before he joined a group of Idol contestants often criticized as mere interpreters, to create music that showcased his own narrative voice.........read more on Something Else Reviews
Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th September 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th September 2013
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Daily News From 2013-
Jump to: