Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines  : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry' Empty
PostSubject: 11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry'   11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines  : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry' Empty11.04.13 0:53

11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines  : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry' 34grbk1

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines  : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry' 34grbk1
Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information
Glam & Glory

Quote :
Taking the world by storm with his unconventional approach to the often fabricated genre that has become pop music, Adam Lambert, in all of his glam-rock glory, is prepared to enamor audiences as he headlines this year’s Miami Beach Gay Pride. An overnight sensation, Lambert’s unapologetic and unfaltering rise to stardom has put him in the forefront of the music industry, historically breaking the mold as the first openly gay artist to top the Billboard 200 charts at No. 1. Fearless, inspirational and an LGBTQ beacon of fortitude, Lambert has utilized his notoriety to promote equality and raise awareness of the gay community. A two-time GLAAD Media Award nominee, Lambert will be honored at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards with the Davidson/Valentini Award for “making a significant difference in promoting equality for our community,” further reasserting why he has become far more than a household name..........read more on Wire Magazine

Adam Lambert: 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry'

Quote :
Trespassing' superstar Adam Lambert has revealed that feeling like 'an outsider' in the music industry works in his favour as it allows him to be challenged and gives him a 'stronger point of view'.

During an interview with Wire magazine, Lambert was asked about a quote he gave to Pressparty back in 2012 about being a "post-gay man in a pre-gay industry" and explained that he still feels alienated in a way, but it doesn't hold him back........read more on Press Party

Adam Lambert Headlines Miami Beach Gay Pride

Quote :
American Idol has been part of pop culture for the last 12 years and has introduced us to many talented singers who have gone on to become worldwide phenomena’s. However, it is my opinion, that the best singer they ever had on American Idol (ok, I admit it I am a AI junkie) was Adam Lambert. Imagine my surprise when I found out that not only is he an incredibly gifted artist, but a really nice, down to earth, person as well. He made me feel like I was just chatting with my buddy. Stardom has clearly not changed the wonderful human being Adam is.........read more on Hotspots Magazine

Coming Mapril 2013

11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines  : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry' Captur15

Created by fans. Created for fans.

BEDLAM is a FREE interactive digital magazine.

Enter to find out more

Adam Lambert To Be Honored at 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines  : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry' 01fd9114

Quote :
GLAAD, the nation's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) media advocacy organization, today announced it will honor singer, songwriter, and stage performer Adam Lambert at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards, presented nationally by Ketel One Vodka and Wells Fargo.

Hump Day With Adam Lambert : After Elton Weekly Column

Quote :
It's no secret we love Adam Lambert and the energy and joy he brings to the otherwise sterile, manufactured world of modern pop music. But he's such a worldwide whirling dervish that it's sometimes difficult to keep track of where and when he touches down. So we're trying out a new weekly feature: Hump Day With Adam Lambert, which will hopefully keep us up-to-date with his appearances, performances, and interviews........ read this weeks article Here

Trespassing Out Now!

11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines  : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry' Adam-l13

Get a copy at : iTunes

We Are Glamily Tour Highlghts

Great summary of Adams recent Tour

11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines  : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry' 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

11 : 4 : 2013 : Headlines : Glam & Glory : 'I still feel like an outsider in the music industry'
Page 1 of 1