Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert hanging on, gaining in different countries in new official numbers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert hanging on, gaining in different countries in new official numbers Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert hanging on, gaining in different countries in new official numbers   Adam Lambert hanging on, gaining in different countries in new official numbers Empty30.11.10 17:45

Quote :
The measure of Adam Lambert's success this week is going to depend largely on one variable -- the place in which you live. In America, we see that his music is hanging on so strongly that it should stay on the radio until new music debuts -- meanwhile, there is still a song rising up the charts in Canada.

Let's begin with the United States. In the latest numbers from USA Today, Adam's two major hits "Whataya Want From Me" and "If I Had You" totaled up to be at 3,700 airplay spins. When you look at all "American Idol" music across the board, you will quickly realize that a good bit of the material actually gaining spins right now is of the holiday variety -- you're not likely to see many songs gaining outside of Fantasia's "I'm Doin' Me."

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert hanging on, gaining in different countries in new official numbers
Page 1 of 1