Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert We Just Love You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert We Just Love You Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert We Just Love You   Adam Lambert We Just Love You Empty30.09.10 22:37

Quote :

I just can't ever get over the beauty of Adam's voice. This song does not challenge Adam's technical vocal skills but highlights the pure exquisiteness of his voice and his ability to color each word with emotion. Adam has the creativity as an artist to transfer the feelings he portrays to the audience and causes the listener to revisit their own emotional history to relive the feelings Lambert is singing about. Lambert is tapping into a universal consciousness as he conveys a poignant depth of love and longing. Many have said that Lambert triggers events in their lives that make them feel young again. I have listened to this song again and again and I can't imagine ever tiring of it. Adam Lambert, it is because of what you can make me feel that I just love you...

Rest of the article here....

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5835734/adam_lambert_we_just_love_you.html?singlepage=true&cat=2
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert We Just Love You
Page 1 of 1