Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digital Spy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Digital Spy Empty
PostSubject: Digital Spy   Digital Spy Empty28.09.10 16:36

Digital Spy Thinsp20

Adam Lambert

Nick Levine

Digital Spy Music_10

Quote :

If you've been doing things the Bonnie Tyler way and holding out for a hero, the wait is over. Allow us to introduce Adam Lambert, a slap-sportin', rawk-warblin', straight-talkin', man-snoggin', stage-hoggin' proper popstar who's already sold half a million albums Stateside. He came from - well, landed on - American Idol last year, but this 28-year-old from San Diego really ain't no Leona. Ahead of his first trip to the UK later this month, we gave him a call.

How are you feeling about your first trip to the UK?
"Oh my gosh! I can't even describe how excited I am! One of the things I've always wanted with this dream career is to travel and I'm getting it now."

Read more from March 3 2010

Digital Spy Thinsp20

Adam Lambert: 'For Your Entertainment

Nick Levine

Digital Spy 200x2010

Quote :

According to his debut single, Adam Lambert intends to hurt us real good, hold us down until we're amazed and give it to us until we're screaming his name. OK, so it's not going to get whips-a-crackin' down Dean Street, and Madonna did kind of nail the whole bondage-in-pop-song thing two decades ago, but it's not what you'd expect from a singer who made his name on American Idol.

Then again, you wouldn't expect a singer who made his name on American Idol to kiss a member of the same sex onstage, emerge on a daily basis wearing more make-up than an aging French hooker or come out with a glammy, Dr Luke-helmed electropop stomper like 'For Your Entertainment'. And a terrifically catchy electropop stomper at that. If the Gods of pop are smiling at him, Lambo could be the show's biggest international success story since a certain cocktail waitress from Forth Worth, TX.

Read the full review Here

Digital Spy Thinsp20

Lambert: 'Grammy may help my credibility'

Nick Ayres

Digital Spy Music_11

Quote :

Adam Lambert has said that he feels his recent Grammy nomination gives him more credibility as a solo recording artist.

The American Idol runner-up earlier this week discovered that he had been nominated for 'Best Male Pop Vocal Performance' for his single 'Whataya Want From Me'.

"I was so excited!" Lambert told The Hollywood Reporter. "I knew the song would be a key track on my album.

"I hope that at this point, after all the hard work I've done over the past year, the nomination will give me credibility as a true vocalist in the industry. And perhaps help fade some of the stigma that comes from rising to fame on a competition show."

The 53rd Grammy Awards are scheduled to take place February 13, 2011.

Source

Digital Spy Thinsp20

Adam Lambert: 'Fanbase is passionate'

Robert Copsey

Quote :

Adam Lambert has revealed that his UK fanbase is small but "dedicated".

The singer, who recently played a string of sold out shows in the UK, believes his popularity has spread through word of mouth rather than a large promotional campaign.

Discussing his UK tour, he told X Magazine: "Well, I mean, the venues are not huge. They're modest. But I think there's definitely something going on with the internet and I think there's a lot of word of mouth surrounding my project and that's really exciting for me.

"I think that word got over here to people and there's been a very passionate, dedicated fanbase, however small, here in the UK.

Read more from December 10 2010

Digital Spy Thinsp20

Adam Lambert 'taking time with next album'

Jennifer Still

Digital Spy Music_12

Quote :

Adam Lambert has confessed that he is in no hurry to release his new album.

Speaking to MTV News, the former American Idol alum revealed that while he has considered the follow-up to his debut record For Your Entertainment, he ultimately prefers to take his time writing new material so as to produce better songs.

Read more from January 21st 2011

Digital Spy Thinsp20

Adam Lambert 'plans great time at Grammys'

Lara Martin

Quote :

Adam Lambert has said that he is looking forward to having a "great time" at the upcoming Grammy Awards.

The singer has been nominated in the 'Best Male Pop Vocal' category for his track 'Whataya Want From Me', taken from debut album For Your Entertainment.

Read more from February 4 2011

Digital Spy Thinsp20

Adam Lambert "surprised" by Grammy nod

Lara Martin

Digital Spy Starsn10

Quote :

Adam Lambert has admitted that he was "surprised" when he was told he had been nominated for a Grammy.

The singer told CBS's The Talk that he was in Paris when his manager woke him to say he had been recognised in the 'Best Male Pop Vocal' category for his track 'Whataya Want From Me'.

Read more from February 10th 2011

Digital Spy 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Digital Spy
Page 1 of 1