Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert continues run on Top 40, Hot AC chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert continues run on Top 40, Hot AC chart Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert continues run on Top 40, Hot AC chart   Adam Lambert continues run on Top 40, Hot AC chart Empty15.09.10 18:04

Quote :
For yet another week, Adam Lambert is moving in a positive direction on Mediabase's top 40 and Hot AC charts with "If I Had You.". How well is he doing? Let's take a look at each chart individually.

Top 40: 4,526 spins (#18)

For the second straight week, Adam held to his position on the hits chart, and has maintained a fairly strong lead over everyone behind him in terms of spins. Although the "American Idol" singer did not increase his spins by as much as some others on the chart, gaining 446 is enough to push him past the 4,500 mark.

Hot AC: 1,215 (#20)

Another feat for Adam this week is continuing to expand his audience among adult listeners. With an increase of over 100 spins from the week before, it is looking more and more like this song has the legs to last for a long time -- similar to another major hit in "Whataya Want From Me."

--

All in all, USA Today reports that "If I Had You" totaled 6,774 spins last week across all formats, which was easily enough to make it the most-played song from any "Idol" alum for the second straight week.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-continues-run-on-top-40-hot-ac-chart
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert continues run on Top 40, Hot AC chart
Page 1 of 1