Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' nears top ten of show airplay chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' nears top ten of show airplay chart Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' nears top ten of show airplay chart    Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' nears top ten of show airplay chart Empty20.07.10 2:14

Quote :
The news for Adam Lambert and his newest single just keeps getting better and better. According to the newest "American Idol" airplay numbers courtesy of USA Today, Adam is up two spots this week to #12 on the chart.

So what's keeping him from making it into the top ten? Actually, not much -- a small handful of the songs above him are old hits from Daughtry and Carrie Underwood, and they aren't likely to receive any additional airplay over the next seven days beyond what they receive on average.

If Adam fans want the song to make it to #1 (the same position that "Whataya Want From Me" was at for several weeks earlier this year), they still have some work hitting the request lines. Underwood's "Undo It" is currently at the top of the chart, and she is leading everyone else by over 2,500 spins.

Regardless of its position, there is plenty to celebrate -- with more airplay, it only means that more and more people are tuning into this fast-paced song about love.

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m7d19-American-Idol-Adam-Lamberts-If-I-Had-You-nears-top-ten-of-show-airplay-chart
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' nears top ten of show airplay chart
Page 1 of 1