Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert talks 'Whataya Want From Me', Lady Gaga for UK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert talks 'Whataya Want From Me', Lady Gaga for UK Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert talks 'Whataya Want From Me', Lady Gaga for UK   Adam Lambert talks 'Whataya Want From Me', Lady Gaga for UK Empty12.07.10 15:57

Quote :
Even though Adam Lambert is in Cleveland for the latest Glam Nation Tour performance Friday night, the "American Idol" singer is still managing to find a way to conduct press across the pond in Europe. "Whataya Want From Me" is set to debut as a single overseas, so he is taking the time to talk a little bit about it.

However, this new UK chat doesn't necessarily contain a ton of new information -- Adam is asked about the American Music Awards and Lady Gaga in the span of two minutes. That said, there is still a funny anecdote about getting drunk with Gaga while recording the song "Fever".

Adam also again sings the praises of "Tik Tok" singer Ke$ha, who he famously drew some press for kissing.
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert talks 'Whataya Want From Me', Lady Gaga for UK
Page 1 of 1