Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Confirms Collaboration With Lady Gaga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Confirms Collaboration With Lady Gaga Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Confirms Collaboration With Lady Gaga   Adam Lambert Confirms Collaboration With Lady Gaga Empty20.10.09 14:27

Quote :
Talk about a Fame Monster. As details about Adam Lambert's debut album continue to slowly leak out like the helium from Balloon Boy's spaceship, the "American Idol" runner-up dropped a glitter bomb early Tuesday morning (October 20) when he revealed that he's been working with Lady Gaga.

"Yes it's true: I spent yesterday in the studio w the insanely talented and creative Lady Gaga recording a song that she wrote! I love her," Lambert tweeted.

Ever since Lady Gaga appeared on an "American Idol" results show this spring, fans have begged the two to collaborate. Just last week, the "Idol" rocker dismissed rumors that he would be joining Gaga on her Monster Ball tour. News of an alleged Gaga/Lambert duet, however, spread on Monday, when songwriter Ruth-Anne Cunningham tweeted that she'd dropped by a recording session where the two artists were working together. (A publicist for Lady Gaga would not comment when asked about it by MTV News yesterday afternoon.)

On his Twitter, Lambert revealed that the hookup was not just some experiment, but that Gaga came armed with music she'd crafted specifically for the glam-rock-loving singer. "Gaga wrote the song a while ago, and she thought it would be a good fit for me," he wrote. "It's a solo track. I feel so honored and lucky to be asked.

"Gaga just gets it, ya know?" he added. A spokesperson for Lambert could not be reached at press time to confirm if the song, whose title was not revealed, will be included on his upcoming major label debut, For Your Entertainment, out November 23.

Lambert recently told MTV News that he is waiting to finish recording before he selects his first single, and he expected to wrap up sessions this week. A song he recorded for the disaster move "2012," called "Time for Miracles," leaked this past weekend, but it is not an album single.

Here's what else we know so far about Lambert's album: Lady Gaga producer RedOne and Rob Cavallo, who produced Green Day's American Idiot, have both worked on Entertainment. And the song titles could include "Suburban Decay," "Music Again," "Winners," "What Do You Want From Me" (a leftover from Pink's Funhouse album, co-written by Max Martin and Pink), "Loaded Smile" by Lambert and Linda Perry, and a collaboration with "Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi called "Strut."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1624226/20091020/lady_gaga.jhtml
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert Confirms Collaboration With Lady Gaga
Page 1 of 1