Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert to Perform at L.A. GLAAD Awards!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert to Perform at L.A. GLAAD Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert to Perform at L.A. GLAAD Awards!   Adam Lambert to Perform at L.A. GLAAD Awards! Empty29.03.10 19:09

Adam Lambert to Perform at L.A. GLAAD Awards! Adamla13

Quote :
GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) just announced that none other than Adam Lambert would be performing at the April 17th GLAAD Awards in Los Angeles. Not surprisingly, Lambert is up for Outstanding Music Artist. Gee, I wonder if he'll win? And I bet he might even kiss a guy...

In GLAAD's press release about Lambert's performance, the glam rocker had this to say, “GLAAD has advocated for out music artists, including myself, and I am proud to be part of the 21st Annual GLAAD Media Awards this year. GLAAD’s work to share stories that grow acceptance and understanding about the gay and transgender community is so important in our culture today.”

GLAAD also announced that Mississippi teen Constance McMillen, whose high school cancelled prom rather than allow McMillen to go with her girlfriend, will present Wanda Sykes with the Stephen F. Kolzak Award, which goes to an openly LGBT media professional who has promoted gay visibility and equality.

Also attending the L.A. awards will be cast members from Glee, Tom Ford (A Single Man), Eric Dane (Valentine’s Day, Grey’s Anatomy), Jason Lewis (Sex & the City), Sofia Vergara (Modern Family), Benjamin Bratt (La Mission), RuPaul, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps (Real Housewives of New York City), Bryan Batt (Mad Men), and Rob Halford of Judas Priest. The ceremony will be hosted by Wilson Cruz and Candis Cayne.

http://www.afterelton.com/blog/michaeljensen/adam-lambert-glaad-awards
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert to Perform at L.A. GLAAD Awards!
Page 1 of 1