Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12 : 5 : 2013 : Headlines : Mel B Presents Adam Lambert With Davidson/Valentini Award at 2013 Glaad Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

12 : 5 : 2013 : Headlines : Mel B Presents Adam Lambert With  Davidson/Valentini Award at 2013 Glaad Awards Empty
PostSubject: 12 : 5 : 2013 : Headlines : Mel B Presents Adam Lambert With Davidson/Valentini Award at 2013 Glaad Awards   12 : 5 : 2013 : Headlines : Mel B Presents Adam Lambert With  Davidson/Valentini Award at 2013 Glaad Awards Empty12.05.13 0:02

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information

Mel B Presents Adam Lambert With
Davidson/Valentini Award at 2013 Glaad Awards

Quote :
Mel B, Spice Girl and a new judge on America's Got Talent, presented international pop star Adam Lambert with the Davidson/Valentini Award Saturday night, May 11th, at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in San Francisco. Lambert was also the co-recipient of the award for Outstanding Music Artist for his albumTrespassing; he tied with Frank Ocean for Ocean's debut album Channel Orange. Check out the video of Lambert's acceptance speech below!

Speaking of the challenges associated with being an out entertainer, Lambert said, "We are right in The Middle of two generations with two different perspectives but one common thread - love. With all the differences of opinion both within the LGBT community and elsewhere, the best we can do is to keep it real and to spread a message of acceptance. If we can inspire even one person to open their mind, or another to be who they want to be, whether they're gay or straight, old or young, man or woman, black or white - then it's worth being objectified by the sometimes frustrating world of media sensationalism."

Lambert continued, "Thank you to GLAAD for recognizing my efforts, because I put a lot of effort into this. I think about it a lot (it makes me crazy), but my goal is to try to represent both myself and my community proudly.".......read more on Broadway World

12 : 5 : 2013 : Headlines : Mel B Presents Adam Lambert With  Davidson/Valentini Award at 2013 Glaad Awards 34grbk1

Bedlam Magazine

12 : 5 : 2013 : Headlines : Mel B Presents Adam Lambert With  Davidson/Valentini Award at 2013 Glaad Awards Captur15

A grass roots, "by the fans for the fans" publication.

Read online or download for free at Issuu
Enter to find out more

Hump Day With Adam Lambert : After Elton Weekly Column

Quote :
It's no secret we love Adam Lambert and the energy and joy he brings to the otherwise sterile, manufactured world of modern pop music. But he's such a worldwide whirling dervish that it's sometimes difficult to keep track of where and when he touches down. So we're trying out a new weekly feature: Hump Day With Adam Lambert, which will hopefully keep us up-to-date with his appearances, performances, and interviews. read this weeks article Here

Support The Trevor Project & win the chance to meet Adam

12 : 5 : 2013 : Headlines : Mel B Presents Adam Lambert With  Davidson/Valentini Award at 2013 Glaad Awards 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

12 : 5 : 2013 : Headlines : Mel B Presents Adam Lambert With Davidson/Valentini Award at 2013 Glaad Awards
Page 1 of 1