Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off Topic! GaGa To Play Madonna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Off Topic! GaGa To Play Madonna Empty
PostSubject: Off Topic! GaGa To Play Madonna   Off Topic! GaGa To Play Madonna Empty21.02.10 15:44

I'm not sure how true this is but being a GaGa fan I was quite interested....and would they really feature Adams five minute meeting too?

Quote :
Lady GaGa has been compared to Madonna a lot (even though she's much better), but the comparisons will likely continue when Lady GaGa makes her acting debut in Life With My Sister Madonna, a movie directed by her brother Christopher. The movie also will also feature Adam Lambert, T.R. Knight, and Tina Fey. Would anybody in Memphis even go see this?

Madonna is definitely a great icon, but Lady GaGa really needs to keep making a name for herself. Lady GaGa playing Madonna now would be like Madonna playing Marilyn Monroe in a movie back in the 1980s .It would have been a mistake (she already did it in the music video for "Material Girl") since Madonna took years to separate herself from the Marilyn Monroe comparisons.

http://www.examiner.com/x-15033-Memphis-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m2d20-Lady-GaGa-to-play-Madonna-in-new-movie
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Off Topic! GaGa To Play Madonna
Page 1 of 1