Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Author wants Adam to play lead character...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Author wants Adam to play lead character...? Empty
PostSubject: Author wants Adam to play lead character...?   Author wants Adam to play lead character...? Empty03.11.09 6:40

American Idol Runner-Up might just be the star to stud "Shades of Luz" when the book goes film. John Gorman, author of the novel is proactively considering options.

The author said, "I want to find somebody read-made and perfect for the part. I have a few ideas. Adam Lambert actually would be a good Benny. His singing style is all over the place like Benny's mind. You got to give props to a guy who can put out songs that bridge the gap between Depeche Mode and Queen."

The book has only been out a month, so has anybody on this forum read it yet? This is exciting for Adam to get a mention in the literary world and movie world in one shot. To just be considered for the role and by the author himself is a pretty big honor. It was the 1st name thrown out, as if he had Adam in mind when creating the character almost. Here's the article:

http://www.bignews.biz/?id=818780&keys=media-Lambert-publishing-entertainment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Adam Future Acting Career   Author wants Adam to play lead character...? Empty11.11.09 13:05

Thanks for this, SS, I haven't read the book (currently into a series by Diana Gabaldon) but I'm interested now. It's wonderful that Adam came so easily to Gorman's mind. How I would love to see it all come down that Adam gets the part, stars in a movie, goes global!
Thought I had been keeping up with things on this forum but I'll be sneaking back here off and on all day getting caught up (at work, hee-hee).
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Author wants Adam to play lead character...?   Author wants Adam to play lead character...? Empty11.11.09 14:20

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Author wants Adam to play lead character...?   Author wants Adam to play lead character...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Author wants Adam to play lead character...?
Page 1 of 1