Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol And Adam Lambert?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

American Idol And Adam Lambert? Empty
PostSubject: American Idol And Adam Lambert?   American Idol And Adam Lambert? Empty01.02.10 23:56

Quote :
I couldn't help but wonder what was going on with American Idol and Adam Lambert during the Hollywood and Dallas auditions. While true those auditions took place months ago and probably whatever was on Idol's mind then has since changed. It is worthy of taking note of what was edited into those two audition shows for current broadcast.

American Idol - Adam Lambert
Nothing can be more true than to say "Adam Lambert has a magnificent voice, and that he is in a consummate performer," however did it not seem to you that American Idol seemed to be sending out a different message, perhaps one about Adam's sense of judgement?

During the Hollywood auditions a lot was made of the large number of Adam Lambert "wannabes" that had been turning out for auditions all over the country. Obviously American Idol had their choice of many many auditions to air in respect to the "Adam Turn Out," however they choose to air the A.J. Mendoza audition.

A.J. Mendoza claimed to have Adam's stamp of approval because he sent Adam a demo of his singing and Adam Lambert got back to him and had nothing but fantastic things to say about his voice. A.J. went on to say he took it all to heart and brought his voice to the American Idol auditions. While we accept A.J. Mendoza is a might deluded we do have to wonder why Adam Lambert responded, let alone put his judgement out there. Even more to the point is, why did American Idol choose this audition out of the 100's of "Wannabe Adam" auditions to air? Is there a message?

Also in a commercial promo that was also aired which refers to past idol greats Adam wasn't included. Another message?

Enough of our ramblings on Adam Lambert, We're sure Adam will do quite fine in his future.

Another segment literally made me laugh while sipping my drink which of course caused the "drink up the nose" effect so it makes it note worthy here.

American Idol - Dick Donato and Lydia http://www.tvgrapevine.com/pics2/idol_feb1/dick_lydia.jpgThe Mary Powers audition was a good one. Mary certianly impressed the judges enough to get through to Hollywood but not without a critique from Simon about her style which he called "Very Cliche". I know, no big deal right? Well not exactly because although Simon likely has no idea who Lydia Tavera or Dick Donato are his critique of Mary Powers style certainly spoke volumes for the style of Dick Donato and Lydia Tavera of Big Brother fame.

Just to help you remember, Mary Powers is the one with the little girl that likes Simon because of his negativity. The little girl actually go to meet Simon.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6112:american-idol-and-adam-lambert&catid=101:american-idol-2010&Itemid=80 study
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: American Idol And Adam Lambert?   American Idol And Adam Lambert? Empty02.02.10 1:59

The promo for that AI show & the "Adam wannabes" got me all excited to watch. Instead,
I too, was GREATLY disappointed in Idol's pick. I wonder if there was any truth to what the contestant said about Adam's critique? I was hoping we'd get a tweet from Adam on that. At least we got to "see" some short Adam clips!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Idol And Adam Lambert?   American Idol And Adam Lambert? Empty02.02.10 8:46

Ironically, among the auditioners in that quick video showing "Adam wannabees" was Cassidy Haley, a close friend of Adam's but hardly an Adam wannabee!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol And Adam Lambert?   American Idol And Adam Lambert? Empty

Back to top Go down

American Idol And Adam Lambert?
Page 1 of 1