Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy Adam Lambert Fans now accusing VH1 of discrimination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Crazy Adam Lambert Fans now accusing VH1 of discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Adam Lambert Fans now accusing VH1 of discrimination   Crazy Adam Lambert Fans now accusing VH1 of discrimination Empty04.01.10 19:35

Quote :
The video for Adam Lambert’s For Your Entertainment is no longer on VH1’s Top 20 Countdown. Hmmm…maybe because it hasn’t really gotten a big push since the AMAs and Lambert’s been performing Whataya Want From Me in major public appearances ever since? And since the song has not gotten a lot of video or radio airplay, it typically falls off the charts. Maybe its because some music networks only allow a song to be on the charts for a certain amount of time? Maybe other videos have been released which are more popular? I mean, this is just me speculating based on things I know and uh, common sense.

For all the INDUSTRY INSIDERS who post ad nauseum on Idol fantard message boards, you might think if a song dropped off a chart, they might understand why. Of course, industry insiders are usually only those who check TMZ daily or was once the 13th caller in a local radio promotion giving away Styx tickets.

They’re so savvy, they insist on spamming radio stations everywhere, as well as major networks. Hell, just see how they jump on any and every arbitrary online poll. And with the invention of Twitter, Glamberts can get their word out faster and more incessantly than before.

Since Lambert fans have been voting their buns off every week since the video’s release, they just don’t understand why it disappeared off this week’s countdown. Uh, oh, VH1. Get ready for the outrage!

more here

http://topidol.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/crazy-adam-lambert-fans-now-accusing-vh1-of-discrimination/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Crazy Adam Lambert Fans now accusing VH1 of discrimination
Page 1 of 1