Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eminem Sings Lambert Won't Make It!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Eminem Sings Lambert Won't Make It! Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Sings Lambert Won't Make It!   Eminem Sings Lambert Won't Make It! Empty04.12.09 3:10

Quote :
A new song from Eminem's "Relapse: Refill" has hit the web. Titled "Elevator", the track contains lyrics which narrate the Slim Shady's luxurious life now that he is famous. The rapper also makes reference to NSYNC's former member Lance Bass as well as two "American Idol" alumni, Clay Aiken and Adam Lambert, singing lines "Sorry, Lance, Mr. Aiken and Lambert ain't gonna make it."

"Elevator" is not the only song which is leaked from the re-release of Eminem's comeback album "Relapse". There is also another track called "Buffalo Bill" which has come out for listening pleasure.

"Relapse: Refill" is set to arrive in U.S. on December 21 to tide fans over until "Relapse 2" is released next year. On what made him decide to drop a repackage, he told Complex, "When I finished 'Relapse', I had a whole album of material that didn't make it that I wasn't ready to throw away, so that was going to be 'Relapse 2'. But then I got with [Dr.] Dre in Hawaii and started recording more, and now the new material has knocked out all the old songs."

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00029289.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Eminem Sings Lambert Won't Make It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Sings Lambert Won't Make It!   Eminem Sings Lambert Won't Make It! Empty04.12.09 18:42

Guess Em needs Adam to sell his song. :roll:
Back to top Go down

Eminem Sings Lambert Won't Make It!
Page 1 of 1