Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Hits the Studio With Lady Gaga, Reveals Debut Title “For Your Entertainment”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Hits the Studio With Lady Gaga, Reveals Debut Title “For Your Entertainment” Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Hits the Studio With Lady Gaga, Reveals Debut Title “For Your Entertainment”   Adam Lambert Hits the Studio With Lady Gaga, Reveals Debut Title “For Your Entertainment” Empty20.10.09 14:54

Quote :
Adam Lambert made two surprise announcements last night on his Twitter: the American Idol runner-up revealed that his upcoming November 23rd debut will be titled For Your Entertainment, and also told fans that he spent yesterday collaborating with another Rolling Stone cover star — Lady Gaga. “Yes it’s true: I spent yesterday in the studio w the insanely talented and creative Lady GaGa recording a song that she wrote! I love her,” Lambert tweeted just after midnight EST.

As Rolling Stone reported, Lambert previously hit the studio with producer RedOne, who assisted on The Fame’s “Just Dance” and “Poker Face,” so it seemed inevitable that the Wild Idol would collaborate with the Hot Diva. “Gaga wrote the song a while ago and she thought it would be a good fit for me. It’s a solo track. I feel so honored and lucky to be asked,” Lambert tweeted. “GaGa just gets it, ya know?” For those keeping track at home, Gaga joins a long list of top-flight production talent like Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Howard Benson, Rob Cavallo, Ryan Tedder, Claude Kelly, Linda Perry and Idol judge Kara DioGuardi to all work with Lambert post-AI.

As for that album title, yes, it shares its name with the beleaguered music chain f.y.e., an acronym for “For Your Entertainment.” (Rolling Stone lost the f.y.e. in our building just last year.) In one more piece of Glambert news, after “Time for Miracles” leaked this weekend courtesy of iTunes Italy, both iTunes U.S. and the Amazon Music Store made the 2012 track available for download today.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/10/20/adam-lambert-hits-studio-with-lady-gaga-reveals-debut-title-for-your-entertainment/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert Hits the Studio With Lady Gaga, Reveals Debut Title “For Your Entertainment”
Page 1 of 1