Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full version of Adam Lambert's 2012 single gets thumbs down on Vote for the Worst...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Full version of Adam Lambert's 2012 single gets thumbs down on Vote for the Worst... Empty
PostSubject: Full version of Adam Lambert's 2012 single gets thumbs down on Vote for the Worst...   Full version of Adam Lambert's 2012 single gets thumbs down on Vote for the Worst... Empty20.10.09 2:46

Quote :
...and has already been yanked down due to copyright issues.

What a bummer.

I was really curious to hear the song in its entirety, especially since the author of the blog on buddytv.com had a possible change of heart about whether he/she actually liked it, having heard the song in full. And of course, since poster thefunnystone gave the song a thumbs down on votefortheworst.com, stating "The verses are much more subdued than the rest of the song, so much less painful, but still incredibly bland and cliche..then the screeching begins and it's time not for miracles, but to wish you had never pressed the play button."

Ouch.

So I wanted to judge for myself, but can't do it via the embedded video clip there--because it's been removed from YouTube due to a copyright claim by Sony music.

I guess we'll have to wait until it's available on iTunes, Amazon and other download sites properly. But I have a feeling it's still going to be a number one hit, just the same.

If anyone out there heard the song in full before it was removed, would love to hear what you thought of it!

http://www.examiner.com/x-1988-Miami-and-Fort-Lauderdale-Performing-Arts-Examiner~y2009m10d19-Full-version-of-Adam-Lamberts-2012-single-posted-on-Vote-for-the-Worst
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Full version of Adam Lambert's 2012 single gets thumbs down on Vote for the Worst...
Page 1 of 1