Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transcript Of AMA Interview.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Transcript Of AMA Interview. Empty
PostSubject: Transcript Of AMA Interview.   Transcript Of AMA Interview. Empty16.10.09 3:30

Recording artist Paula Abdul, Snoop Dogg and Adam Lambert announced the nominations for The 2009 American Music Awards in the Sunset Ballroom of the Beverly Hills Hotel on Tuesday, October 13.

After the nomination were announced, Adam Lambert talked with the press. Here is what he said when he spoke with a handful of reporters which included Examiner.Com.

Quote :
QUESTION:Will the song "Time for Miracles" be on your new album?
LAMBERT:It could be. It was originally done for the soundtrack for the 2012 movie and it will be on there but it may wind up on my cd as well as an added track or bonus,it is still being decided.
REPORTER:Brian May said is was great.
LAMBERT:I know that is just awesome coming from him.

QUESTION:Have you seen the movie 2012 yet?
LAMBERT: No, I haven't. I will be going to the premiere for it so that will probably be the first time I will actually see the whole movie.

QUESTION:Where is your song at in the movie?
LAMBERT:I think it is at the end of the movie.

QUESTION:What did you think of Michael Jackson getting a lot of nominations today?
LAMBERT:That is the way it should be. He is a legend.I think it is great.

QUESTION:What is your favorite AMA performance in the past?.
LAMBERT:I like a lot of them and watch all the awards shows so can you help me out here?
Reporter says "Paula Abdul?" Lambert chuckles at that.

QUESTION:How do you feel about performing at the AMA awards this year?
LAMBERT:I am so excited. I just want to have fun.I am just so excited to be asked just to attend and see Gaga, and now I actually get to perform. It is just great.

QUESTION:What song will you be performing?
LAMBERT:I don't know yet. We haven't picked the single yet. Once we do then we will come up with the idea for the performance. It is crazy as this single will be out then with "Time For Miracles" being out, I will have two singles out at the same time.

QUESTION:How many songs did you co-write and with who?
LAMBERT:I co-wrote about 6 or 7. I wrote with Kara Dioguardi from American Idol and I have written a lot with Greg Wells who I have been working with the past few days. There is like 24 songs or so. I have about another week of recording. Then after that, once they get all the masters then the label and I will get together and listen to what we've got and start picking the songs.

QUESTION:What are you you going to be for Halloween?
LAMBERT: A vampire for sure. A Glampire.

Check back for more on the AMAs and for interviews with Snoop Dogg and Paula Abdul.

The live broadcast will take place at the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22nd (8:00-11:00 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network. Tickets are now on sale (please visit www.ticketmaster.com or call 1-877-AEG-TICKETS). dick clark productions will also air a live digital pre-show hosted by Julie Moran from the 2009 American Music Awards red carpet, available on ABC.com, USTREAM.com and mycokerewards.com and mycoke.com.
For the third year, winners will be determined by online voting at www.ama.abc.com, www.amavote.com and www.mycokerewards.com, the official voting location starting today. Artists will be honored in the categories of Pop/Rock, Country, Rap/Hip-Hop, Soul/R&B, Alternative, Adult Contemporary, Latin and Contemporary Inspirational. Fans can go to the official homepage of the "2009 American Music Awards," ama.abc.com, to find performer and presenter announcements, artist information, and more.

Taylor Swift leads the nominations race this year with six (6) total nominations, Michael Jackson follows with five (5) nominations, Eminem follows with four (4) nominations and Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, Kings of Leon and T.I. collected three (3) nominations. Lady Gaga, Eminem, Kings of Leon, Michael Jackson and Taylor Swift make up the highly talented roster of 2009 Artist of the Year nominees.

http://abc.go.com/shows/american-music-awards
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Transcript Of AMA Interview.
Page 1 of 1