Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Performs At A Private Party?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Performs At A Private Party? Empty
PostSubject: Adam Performs At A Private Party?   Adam Performs At A Private Party? Empty26.09.09 19:47

A friend of Drakes Twittered about a party she and he were attending i wonder if this is the one?

Don't believe the Idol set up though.

Quote :
"So, yesterday, we found out that Adam could possibly be in New Orleans. Well, he's there One of my sister's friends was at a party in NOLA at a hotel. She texted her about it, and my sister texted me.
But, he got paid $60,000 dollars to come. I'm not sure if it was a private party, or just something that wasn't put on a calendar. But, he recreated the whole idol set. He had impersonators for all of the idols.

That's all the deets I have right now. She's gonna try to see about pics. Smiling

Also, my sister's friend's husband is a pilot. And I kid you not. He flew him there."
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Adam Performs At A Private Party?   Adam Performs At A Private Party? Empty26.09.09 20:18

On the day Adam went to New Orleans someone tweeted that they saw him at LAX. He probably wouldn't have been seen there if he had taken a private jet.

Any more info on this? People have also tweeted Adam was seen at a gay bar there. Got so much attention he had to leave.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Performs At A Private Party?   Adam Performs At A Private Party? Empty26.09.09 21:09

seattlesusieq wrote:
On the day Adam went to New Orleans someone tweeted that they saw him at LAX. He probably wouldn't have been seen there if he had taken a private jet.

Any more info on this? People have also tweeted Adam was seen at a gay bar there. Got so much attention he had to leave.

Yes here you go susie
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk/adam-lambert-rock-god-f12/big-brother-watching-adam-t679.htm
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Adam Performs At A Private Party?   Adam Performs At A Private Party? Empty26.09.09 22:01

Yeah, that's what I was talking about (gay bar). But just because this person guesses he's partying at his hotel (which he might be, of course), doesn't mean he performed for pay at a private party. That's what I was asking about additional information for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Performs At A Private Party?   Adam Performs At A Private Party? Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Performs At A Private Party?
Page 1 of 1