Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Album News From MJ Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

More Album News From MJ Blog Empty
PostSubject: More Album News From MJ Blog   More Album News From MJ Blog Empty26.09.09 18:28

Quote :
More Adam Lambert Album news…brought to you by those diligent fans who scour the web–thanx dilligent fans!

Looks like a Max Martin/Andreas Carlsson song will make Adam Lambert’s upcoming album, according to THIS.

Adam recorded with Martin back in August during the American Idols Live tour…

Country songwriter, Aimee Mayo (”I Wonder” for Kellie Pickler) is VERY excited about a song she and Ryan Tedder wrote for Adam:

@AimeeMayo twittered:

All I can say about it is I can’t stop seeing the video in my head. If it didn’t make the record I might never stop crying. ABSOLUTELY <3 IT

I am Adamcrazy and want to tell everything I want to blast in from my tip-toes from the top of the Eiffel Tower but can’t til I get the OK.

Ok there are a bunch of questions about the song Adam cut. The only way I know to describe it is it needs it’s own MOONWALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayo says her song is being considered as the first single…

Promotion for the big budget disaster flick, 2012, begins on October 1, with TV stations airing a promo for the movie between 10:50 and 11 pm. Adam recorded the movie’s theme song, “Time For Miracles” with producer Rob Cavallo. No word on whether the song will be part of the promo…
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

More Album News From MJ Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Album News From MJ Blog   More Album News From MJ Blog Empty27.09.09 21:49

With NO picture, NO title, NO promotion or even a snippet of a leak, Adam’s album is now #1 in the Music Movers & Shakers section of Amazon.com.
Back to top Go down

More Album News From MJ Blog
Page 1 of 1