Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 21st August 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 21st August 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 21st August 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 21st August 2013 Empty21.08.13 0:08

Adam Lambert Surprises Fan Who Won iHeartRadio Festival Tickets

Adam Lambert News & Information : 21st August 2013 Adam-l26

Quote :
What could be better than winning tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival? How about talking to one of the performers, Adam Lambert! That was the case for a super-fan named Leann on On Air with Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday. “We’ve been following you since American Idol,” she tells Adam. “We follow you on Twitter, of course, Facebook, and everything else. I have a picture with your mom, with your dad …” — to which he jokes that she’s part of the “Glamily.” iHeartRadio Music Festival: All the Performers! But this is not the end for Leann. She’ll even get to meet Adam at the iHeartRadio Festival when it goes down in Las Vegas on September 20 and 21. Her reaction? “I’m so excited!”

Nile Rodgers uploads picture of Adam Lambert from Avicii session

Adam Lambert News & Information : 21st August 2013 Thumbn14

Quote :
Nile Rodgers has updated his Twitter with a photo of Adam Lambert from a recording session with Avicii.

The musical trio previously teamed up for the track 'Lay Me Down', which will feature on the Swedish DJ's forthcoming debut album 'True'.

Chic guitarist Nile Rodgers has now uploaded today (August 21) a new image of an "emotional" Lambert recording with Avicii. He said:

"I shot an emotional @adamLambert through the glass of the vocal boot. We had a great day recording w @AVICII."

Rodgers, Lambert and Avicii meanwhile met up at a benefit concert in New York on Monday (August 20).

The guitarist and the 'Better Than I Know Myself' man performed a number of songs together, including a cover of David Bowie's 'Let's Dance'.
Adam Lambert News & Information : 21st August 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 21st August 2013
Page 1 of 1