Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th August 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th August 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th August 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th August 2013 Empty11.08.13 0:29

‘I think it’s really up to the guys’:
Adam Lambert’s unsure how far Queen collaboration will go

Quote :
The news that Adam Lambert’s collaboration with Queen will make a long-awaited U.S. debut next month begs the question: Is this becoming a long-term collaboration with founders Brian May and Roger Taylor?

“I’m having a great time with Queen,” Lambert says in this video from Hooray Henry’s LA opening. “I don’t know; I think it’s really up to the guys.”

Lambert first worked with Queen — stepping in for the late Freddie Mercury — back in 2009, during an appearance on American Idol. He then sang with Queen in 2011 at an MTV Europe video awards program, which led to a series of dates together last summer.

Up next: An appearance at Las Vegas’ iHeartRadio Festival, set for September 20, 2013.

Though Queen has appeared with other lead singers since Mercury’s passing in 1991 — notably Paul Rodgers — Lambert says he still entered into this musical partnership with no small amount of trepidation..........continue reading on Something else

Adam Lambert TMZ by Rema V

Adam Lambert cast in 'Glee' and to perform with Queen in fall

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th August 2013 V11

Quote :
American Idol season 8 runner-up winner Adam Lambert’s fall season is going to be a quite busy one. It was announced on July 10 that Grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and actor Adam Lambert has joined the cast of “Glee” for its fifth season.
In his interview on “Live with Kelly and Michael,” Chris Colfer (who portrays Kurt Hummel on the hit television comedic drama series “Glee”) revealed that Adam’s role on “Glee” is going to be a villainous one, since he is expected to play his character’s “nemesis.”

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th August 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th August 2013
Page 1 of 1