Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 5th July 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 5th July 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 5th July 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 5th July 2013 Empty05.07.13 0:17

Adam Lambert Performs For The Trevor Project
+ Wants His Own Gay Wedding

Quote :
Fittingly kicking off the long Independence Day weekend, as well as celebrating Pride season, on July 3 Adam Lambert played a special show at Hollywood's Playhouse club as part of the AT&T Live Proud campaign, honoring the Trevor Project for its efforts in crisis intervention and suicide prevention services for LGBTQ youth. Among the guests were winners of the AT&T Live Proud Moment contest,

Read more on Oh No The Didn't

Adam Lambert Goes Triangular At
Trevor Project Live Proud Campaign Show

Adam Lambert News & Information : 5th July 2013 17260710

Quote :
Adam Lambert put on quite a show at the Trevor Project and AT&T’s Live Proud Campaign Wednesday night (July 03, 2013). The singer performed 8 songs as opposed to just the three that he agreed to perform. Such a giver!

The Grammy Award nominated American Idol runner-up dazzled the crowd at Playhouse Hollywood with such hits as “Whaddaya Want From Me.”

Lambert, 31, is an ambassador for the organization, which is the national leader suicide prevention among LGBT youth. He cheered the recent US Supreme Court ruling that gutted a key portion of the Defense of Marriage Act and killed California’s Proposition 8.

“The younger generation doesn’t always feel like you have to label yourself, because they feel like we’re moving past it. But the older generation is like, ‘But wait! We fought so hard for this!’” Lambert told Yahoo.com.

“So I think the two sides having a dialogue is a big step in trying to kind of get to the next place, which is a post-gay reality,” he added. “We’re not there yet…but we’re on our way!”

However the American Idol Season 8 runner-up is happy to remain unhitched.

“It’s fabulous!” he said about the ruling to Radar Online. “But I’m single, so there are no wedding bells in my future right now ”

Adam Lambert News & Information : 5th July 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 5th July 2013
Page 1 of 1