Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines : EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines  :  EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine Empty
PostSubject: 27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines : EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine   27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines  :  EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine Empty27.04.13 0:28

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines  :  EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine 34grbk1

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines  :  EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine 34grbk1

Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information
EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol?

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines  :  EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine Ia981t10

Quote :
If by some miracle, next season’s judges are allowed to skip the weekly brainwashing sesh and voice their own opinions, I’d say my ideal panel would be Keith Urban, Pink, and Adam Lambert. Like I said, I’m not buyin’ Nicki, who rapidly cycles between two modes: Aggressively Bored and Obnoxiously Yelling. It’s 100 percent nonsense — an empty campaign for her personal brand and nothing else. Some think she’s the only bright spot of the season, but I say lose her; she turns too many others off. Pink has been in my head for awhile now, most of all because I simply can’t picture her getting up there and lying to promote an agenda. Meanwhile, Adam Lambert is by far the smartest and funniest alum I can remember. Every time I hear him speak, I think THIS is what Idol needs, even if they’d never go for it. I can just see the three of these guys being frank and honest and real.........read more on ohnotheydidn't

Adam in South Aficas People Magazine

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines  :  EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine 92221510

Source

Bedlam Has Landed

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines  :  EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine Captur15

A grass roots, "by the fans for the fans" publication.

Read online or download for free at Issuu

Enter to find out more

Adam Lambert To Be Honored at 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines  :  EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine 01fd9114

Quote :
GLAAD, the nation's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) media advocacy organization, today announced it will honor singer, songwriter, and stage performer Adam Lambert at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards, presented nationally by Ketel One Vodka and Wells Fargo.

Hump Day With Adam Lambert : After Elton Weekly Column

Quote :
It's no secret we love Adam Lambert and the energy and joy he brings to the otherwise sterile, manufactured world of modern pop music. But he's such a worldwide whirling dervish that it's sometimes difficult to keep track of where and when he touches down. So we're trying out a new weekly feature: Hump Day With Adam Lambert, which will hopefully keep us up-to-date with his appearances, performances, and interviews. read this weeks article Here

Support The Trevor Project & win the chance to meet Adam

Flecking Records

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines  :  EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

27: 4 : 2013 : Headlines : EW Asks: Who Should Judge American Idol? : Adam in South Aficas People Magazine
Page 1 of 1