Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine Empty
PostSubject: 30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine   30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine Empty30.03.13 0:37

30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine 34grbk1

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information
Adam Lambert: GLAAD Media Awards Honoree!

Quote :
Adam Lambert keeps it fierce while grabbing lunch with his friends at The Abby on Friday (March 29) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 31-year-old entertainer was seen enjoying some corn and sharing some laughs.

It was recently announced that Adam will be honored at the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards, where he will receive the Davidson/Valentini Award on Saturday, May 11.

“Adam Lambert’s continued success as one of the world’s best-selling pop stars shows LGBT people that they can be themselves and make it in a mainstream industry that many feel unfairly rejects them,” GLAAD’s Wilson Cruz shared. “Adam is fearless on stage and astonishes audiences in every country he performs in.”

American Idol Notes

Snipped for Adam content

Quote :
For this “American Idol” notes article, we certainly have a diverse crop of contestants to talk about. We have three artists from three different seasons, and all of them have news going on that is related to complete separate things.

Let’s start things off with Adam Lambert, who is going to be honored with something very prestigious at the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards in San Francisco on May 11, as he will receive the Davidson/Valentini Award, given to an open member of the LGBT community who makes great strides towards promoting equality through the world of media. In a statement, the organization’s Wilson Cruz had the following to say about why the “Trespassing” singer is a perfect recipient for this award:

“Adam Lambert’s continued success as one of the world’s best-selling pop stars shows LGBT people that they can be themselves and make it in a mainstream industry that many feel unfairly rejects them … Adam is fearless on stage and astonishes audiences in every country he performs in.........read about the other ex Idols on Cartermatt

Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine

30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine Jj_cus10

Source

We Are Glamily Too : A Message From Nile Rodgers

30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine Wopc-510

A number of tragedies has led to cancellation of the honoring of Sting & Trudy Styler

The event will now go ahead on April 11th.Nile had this to say

Quote :
A number of Adam Lambert fans, who are nicknamed Glamberts, attended our rescheduled event and knew about our free admission promise to certain people. Adam Lambert not only has a big passionate voice and a big compassionate heart, he has very compassionate fans. Here's a tweet I saw on my timeline yesterday: @OutlandoGirl: @nilerodgers some very sweet @adamlambert fans gifted their tickets for the @OfficialSting event to Sting fans. Smile We are all family.

I was so moved by this that I'll personally gift tickets to the first 25 fans and one guest apiece who email me at contact@nilerodgers.com with 3 things:

What is the most honorable thing you've done in your life?
Best email address for me to let you know if you're one of the 25.
Best phone number for me to let you know if you're one of the 25.

Email me by Wednesday, April 3rd and I'll hit you back on Friday, April 5th if your one of the 25. We Are Glamily Too!

Read the article in full on Planet C Blogsite

24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Quote :
The GLAAD Media Awards celebrate outstanding representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community and our allies on TV, in film, and in the news. These are the images and stories that bring us closer to equality.

Nominee For Outstanding Music Artist : Adam Lambert

Glaad Awards

Hump Day With Adam Lambert : After Elton Weekly Column

30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine Adamhe11

Quote :
It's no secret we love Adam Lambert and the energy and joy he brings to the otherwise sterile, manufactured world of modern pop music. But he's such a worldwide whirling dervish that it's sometimes difficult to keep track of where and when he touches down. So we're trying out a new weekly feature: Hump Day With Adam Lambert, which will hopefully keep us up-to-date with his appearances, performances, and interviews. And on those weeks when Adam's talents lie dormant, we'll bring you classic pics and performances........ read this weeks article Here

Trespassing Out Now!

30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine Adam-l13

Get a copy at : iTunes

We Are Glamily Tour Highlghts

Great summary of Adams recent Tour

30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

30 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam in Ukraines OOPS Magazine
Page 1 of 1