Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success Empty
PostSubject: 24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success   24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success Empty24.03.13 0:49

24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success 34grbk1

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success 34grbk1
Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information
Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success

Quote :
Former American Idol contestant Adam Lambert has now completed his impressive We Are Glamily tour and he has thanked his fans for making it such a huge success. Adam has become a huge star, since making a name for himself on American Idol, and he is always one to make sure that his fans are aware of how much he appreciates them.

On the last night of the tour in Finland, fans were braving the freezing temperatures to see their favourite star and Adam made sure that they knew he appreciated it. He took to Twitter to say, "#Finnberts I hear you've been waiting out in the cold!? I admire ur commitment! Tonight will be worth it!" adding, "I wish I had known earlier and maybe I coulda convinced you to wait INside!! Lol I love you guys!! Tough #finnberts."

After the gig, Adam Lambert again took to Twitter to thank his fans for making the final night of the We Are Glamily tour a huge success, "Amazing show Helsinki!! Loved that wild energy!!! You guys were on fire!! Thank u for making the final night of We Are Glamily Tour a hit!" he tweeted..........read more on Fanshare

Video Analysis: Adam Lambert’s “For Your Entertainment”

Quote :
Just for kicks: Let’s see if I can get through this entire analysis without ever using the term “Glambert.”

Well, this is new and different: I’m sliding out of the 1980s and moving all the way up to 2009 with a look at Adam Lambert’s “For Your Entertainment” video, which, for this site, is almost cutting-edge. This is untested ground for me! Exciting!

Then again, when you sit down and think about it, maybe it’s not a huge stretch to go from Duran Duran to Elton John to Adam Lambert.

Given my established pop-culture tastes and my well-known soft spot for boys in heavy makeup (ahoy there, Nick Rhodes), it’s probably not a shock to find I kinda dig Lambert. Though I don’t watch American Idol, I was aware of the Lambertian media juggernaut during the show’s eighth season, in which he demolished his way through the competition like a glitter-encrusted wrecking ball before coming up just short at the finale. (I have since caught many of his Idol performances online, and goddamn, the kid can work a stage.) Then last summer I watched his Behind the Music episode, and somewhere around the part where he earnestly explained how the notion to audition for American Idol came to him while he was tripping balls at Burning Man, I was smitten. Adam Lambert, you’re an American treasure.................read more on Preppies of the Apocalypse

We Are Glamily Tour Highlghts

Great summary of Adams recent Tour

24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Quote :
The GLAAD Media Awards celebrate outstanding representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community and our allies on TV, in film, and in the news. These are the images and stories that bring us closer to equality.

Nominee For Outstanding Music Artist : Adam Lambert

Glaad Awards

Hump Day With Adam Lambert : After Elton Weekly Column

24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success Adamhe11

Quote :
It's no secret we love Adam Lambert and the energy and joy he brings to the otherwise sterile, manufactured world of modern pop music. But he's such a worldwide whirling dervish that it's sometimes difficult to keep track of where and when he touches down. So we're trying out a new weekly feature: Hump Day With Adam Lambert, which will hopefully keep us up-to-date with his appearances, performances, and interviews. And on those weeks when Adam's talents lie dormant, we'll bring you classic pics and performances........ read this weeks article Here

Trespassing Out Now!

24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success Adam-l13

Get a copy at : iTunes

24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

24 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert thanks his fans for making We Are Glamily tour a success
Page 1 of 1