Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines  :  Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments Empty
PostSubject: 16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments   16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines  :  Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments Empty16.03.13 0:38

16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines  :  Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments 34grbk1

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines  :  Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments 34grbk1
Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information
Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow

Belarus Review

16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines  :  Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments Normal11

Quote :
Adam Lambert concert in Minsk Palace of sports on March 15 in theory was supposed to open the spring season, adding amid positive between beriberi and longing for sunshine. In General, for those who got to the Palace, and so it was.

15 March, Minsk has blocked Xavier, transport happily stopped people slightly panicked. Someone before the concert and not finished. Concert venue was filled, and at best, two-thirds are usually overflowing parking machines near the Palace was knee-deep in snow and zametena on the narrow path to the Metro was a chain of people with prigoročka similar to the column of the Decembrists-ètapnikov.

Given all the difficulties of transportation, imagine the joy of the people who actually got, but still saw on stage the charming Adam who was cuter, more live harizmatičnee and cuter than the photo and video? Female vletali in the hall holding hands, happily squealed and hugged.

Slightly behind the dance floor and fanzony was a real go-go show: fans danced from the soul. And the Lambert and his team as they could, inspired the audience with music, charm and lit...........read more

‘American Idol’ season 12:
Adam Lambert, Jennifer Hudson to get update segments

Quote :
While we don’t know whether or not Adam Lambert or Jennifer Hudson are going to be performing on “American Idol”at any point later this season, what we can say at the moment is this: they will at least receive some sort of attention via a “where are they now?” segment airing during an upcoming results show.

According to a new report from TV Guide (via Mjsbigblog), executive producer Nigel Lythgoe is going to be working to highlight all sorts of contestants from years past during this segment. The two singers mentioned above are clearly going to be examples of those who have become superstars thanks to the show, but the segment is also going to feature some other performers who have not been as successful since appearing on the show, including season 3 contestant LaToya London. The purpose here is not necessarily to put some former contestants in a more positive light than others, but to show that there are all sorts of opportunities that participants on the show receive moving forward, even if not all of them end up becoming superstars.

24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Quote :
The GLAAD Media Awards celebrate outstanding representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community and our allies on TV, in film, and in the news. These are the images and stories that bring us closer to equality.

Nominee For Outstanding Music Artist : Adam Lambert

Glaad Awards

Hump Day With Adam Lambert : After Elton Weekly Column

16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines  :  Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments Adamhe11

Quote :
It's no secret we love Adam Lambert and the energy and joy he brings to the otherwise sterile, manufactured world of modern pop music. But he's such a worldwide whirling dervish that it's sometimes difficult to keep track of where and when he touches down. So we're trying out a new weekly feature: Hump Day With Adam Lambert, which will hopefully keep us up-to-date with his appearances, performances, and interviews. And on those weeks when Adam's talents lie dormant, we'll bring you classic pics and performances........ read this weeks article Here

Trespassing Out Now!

16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines  :  Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments Adam-l13

Get a copy at : iTunes

16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines  :  Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

16 : 3 : 2013 : Headlines : Adam Lambert Rocks Crocus Hall Moscow : A.I. Update Segments
Page 1 of 1