Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now' : Entertainment Tonight : Friend Movement:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

2  : 2 :  2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now'  :  Entertainment Tonight  : Friend Movement: Empty
PostSubject: 2 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now' : Entertainment Tonight : Friend Movement:   2  : 2 :  2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now'  :  Entertainment Tonight  : Friend Movement: Empty02.02.13 0:43

2  : 2 :  2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now'  :  Entertainment Tonight  : Friend Movement: 34grbk1

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

2  : 2 :  2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now'  :  Entertainment Tonight  : Friend Movement: 34grbk1
Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information
'Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now'

Quote :
Last night saw vocal superstar Adam Lambert perform at the We Are Family Foundation gala in New York City and he opened up about his plans for the future.

Speaking about his relationship with Finnish television personality Sauli Eerik Koskinen, who he has been dating since 2010, he cleared up speculation that suggests he's busy planning a wedding:

"I haven't actually thought about marriage at this point, I want everyone to have the right to get married, of course, and I believe in that and support that fully."

"But for me, personally, it's not on the immediate horizon..........read more on Press Party

Entertainment Tonight : Friend Movement

Highlighting recent Charity Campaign Photoshoot

24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Quote :
The GLAAD Media Awards celebrate outstanding representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community and our allies on TV, in film, and in the news. These are the images and stories that bring us closer to equality.

Nominee For Oustanding Music Artist : Adam Lambert

Glaad Awards

Adams Ongoing Birthday Charity

2  : 2 :  2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now'  :  Entertainment Tonight  : Friend Movement: Gumroa10

Quote :
The We Are Family Foundation is humbled and excited to share Adam Lambert's 31st birthday on January 29th with everyone! Adam has graciously donated his birthday to us this year. What does that mean? It means that he's asking his fans, friends and family to donate to our cause.

With your $31+ donation, you'll get to sign Adam's "World's Biggest Birthday Card," AND send Adam a 10 second video birthday message!

Energy Music Radio

Internet based Station currently playing Adams music night & day

This is good exposure for Adam in the UK so please support them

WHY they are supporting Adam : Adam Official

A Message From Adam

As he takes a break from live shows for a couple of weeks, Adam sent this message

Quote :
Glamberts! I have so many ideas for my third studio album!!! So excited to start creating new recordings for you all! 2013 is gonna rock!!

We have evolved together with For Your Entertainment and Trespassing.... #3 will be a brand new exploration!

Trespassing Out Now!

2  : 2 :  2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now'  :  Entertainment Tonight  : Friend Movement: Adam-l13

Get a copy at : iTunes

2  : 2 :  2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now'  :  Entertainment Tonight  : Friend Movement: 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

2 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : Marriage isn't on the cards for me right now' : Entertainment Tonight : Friend Movement:
Page 1 of 1