Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adams Horoscope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adams Horoscope Empty
PostSubject: Adams Horoscope   Adams Horoscope Empty09.08.09 23:37

Quote :
Today at 10 AM PDT, the California Supreme Court makes its announcement about Prop 8, the anti-marriage equality law. Progressives here, of every sexual orientation, are holding our collective breath awaiting the verdict. Many I know are prepared for the mean-spirited measure to be upheld. This will force the debate to move again to a fight at the ballot box in 2010.

Amazing that religious conservatives who supported this measure don't seem to know the simple essence of Jesus' message: one way or another, sooner or later, Love Always Wins. Just a matter of time.

On the other hand, this is an excellent week for surprises and upsets of all kinds, with Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron in an extremely rare triple embrace in visionary Aquarius. And we're in the final days of Mercury retrograde (direct May 30) which sometimes reverses what came before. I'm not optimistic, but we'll see. The justices just may surprise us.

Anyway, all this talk of Aquarius and love makes me want to say a bit more about iconic Aquarian Adam Lambert. I was moved by the comments from so many kindred souls who find him a profound artistic and emotional inspiration.

Every sign has its own special power. With Aquarius the energy involves being unique, different, ahead of one's time. The ability to see all people as equal, without hierarchy, is often innate. With Adam's Sun and Mercury in Aquarius he seems comfortable with everyone. I loved the part of yesterday's video where a celebrity joked, "Hey, man, you don't even really care who I am!" Adam just laughed. You could tell it was true.

With four planets in Aquarius, I can so relate. Years ago I volunteered at an ashram that had many visiting celebs. When they came to the restaurant where I worked, I was told to coddle them as super-deluxe VIPS. You know, I found this almost impossible. With all my Aquarius, everyone really was equal in my mind, whether a homeless person or some Hollywood star. I thought everyone deserved respect. Needless to say I got fired from that role pretty fast.

Besides this egalitarianism, Adam's horoscope shows how he's a natural receiver for the public's projections. With all his Aquarius and a strong Pluto somewhere near his Libra rising, people are transfixed by his love, talent, and originality. But they also feel him as a huge personal catalyst. He gives us courage to be more authentic and live our own truth. I already feel transformed from his music.

But a prominent Pluto can also evoke fear or jealousy from others, operating like a concentrated form of Scorpionic power. So people tend to have passionate, black-and-white responses to him. Love him or hate him. That's Pluto.

The upcoming transits show his story has barely begun. This summer, on August 5, a major lunar eclipse will fall smack between his Aquarian Sun and Mercury. One planet rules his house of career, the other his house of mass media. So watch him move towards transcendent lift-off sometime between then and the end of the year.

The sky really is the limit for this beautiful man. He'll uplift and encourage so many.

Luckily, he has a potent, well-placed Saturn near Pluto, which under his warm heart, makes him tough as nails. Combined with his feisty Aries moon, his wry, self-sufficient Venus in Capricorn, and all that rebel Aquarius, he's likely to keep a good sense of humor about detractors.

In other words, he probably couldn't care less.

He likes to stir things up.

He knows who he is and inspires others to be who we really are also.

Franny who wrote in yesterday said it all. "That depth of feeling Adam ignites in those of us who are responding is the budding of our own ignored seeds...follow that feeling wherever it leads you...let him inspire you to find it in yourself, because that is exactly what he is here to do".

Amen.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2773-SF-Spiritual-Examiner~y2009m5d25-Prop-8-Adam-Lambert-and-openhearted-love
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adams Horoscope
Page 1 of 1