Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam ~ Posh Is Fierce!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam ~ Posh Is Fierce! Empty
PostSubject: Adam ~ Posh Is Fierce!   Adam ~ Posh Is Fierce! Empty08.08.09 21:13

Quote :
Adam Lambert talked about Paula Abdul's recent, Twitter announced exit from American Idol, and what he thinks about announced guest judges Katy Perry and Victoria Beckham.

In comments to Rolling Stone, Adam Lambert said, “She obviously is going to miss interacting with all the Idol contestants, she really loves that process of discovering new talent,” adding, “I think she brings so much heart to the show. She’s so supportive, she knows what it’s like to be a performer and she really provides a sense of safety for the auditioners in the room. I have no doubt her future endeavors will bring her success and happiness. She’s got a lot that she’s capable of.”

The American Idol runner up, up for two Teen Choice Awards on Monday, August 10th, also said Paula Abdul will be missed by audience and contestants, and commented, “She made me feel safe and loved. It’s hard when you’re facing intense criticism from some of the more harsh judges on the show and you have millions of people behind the camera watching you, it’s nice to have a presence in the room that will root for you and smile. And not only after the performances, but during the performance, she stands up, she claps, she smiles at you — it’s like a safety net.”

Apparently, Paula Abdul's relationship to Adam Lambert's season 8 of American Idol was close. So much so, that she once helped them rehearse for disco night in a parking lot. About that, Lambert said, “That was wild,” adding, “Paula came to the recording studio and rehearsed with us with a car stereo. To me that was the most surreal moment of the entire season — I was like, I can’t believe I am dancing in a parking lot with Paula Abdul!”

As has been reported, Katy Perry and Victoria Beckham have been announced as guest judges for next year's season. And Adam Lambert thinks that's a good thing. He said, “Fun! I think Katy Perry is a genius, she’s a sweetheart, a great performer. I haven’t met Posh [Beckham], but she’s fierce.” Finally, the pop star also shared his opinion on having four judges instead of three in American Idol, saying “I think it worked really well,” and, “I think it was a nice balance this year.”

One thing would certainly make next year's American Idol special, and that would be a performance by Adam Lambert, maybe even with Paula Abdul?

http://www.examiner.com/x-13143-West-Palm-Beach-Television-Examiner~y2009m8d8-Adam-Lambert
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam ~ Posh Is Fierce!
Page 1 of 1