Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011   Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011 Empty28.05.11 16:06

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011 Thinsp20

Adam Lambert

Star to perform at Maxidrom Festival May 28 in Moscow, Russia

Katrina K Wheeler

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011 Adamla33

Quote :

The superstar singer, Adam Lambert is making headlines lately over the new performance that is coming up soon. According to the recent tour date, the singer will be going to Moscow, Russia to perform at a festival, and the news has set the internet abuzz with fans looking forward to watching footage of his performances.

Read the full article on Pop Media Examiner

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011 56949211

Getting Ready For Russia

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011 Nl8my110

Bigger Photo

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011 9ofzp10

Bigger Photo

Festival promo on Maximum Radio

Adam on Radio Maximum in Russia

Air date : May 26th

Airport Arrival On Russian T.V

RUSSIAN TV REPORTING ON AN ALLEGED FAN WAR BETWEEN GLAMBERTS & KORN FANS

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

All articles snipped for Adam Lambert content

Korn, Prodigy and Zemfira made in Tushino

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011 Vit_0010

Quote :

Phenomenon preslipodobnogo American Adam Lambert to the Russian people was held for the first time. And it seems that he did not regret - a special unit of adoring fans with purple balloons and squealed with delight.Balloons were released into the sky at the end of the first song, and in the hands of girls "case" pink paper heart with the written frivolity like this - they say, fine, Adam has an impressive dignity and take me ...Hits «If I hade you» and «Whataya want from me» caused madness.But Adam with painted eyes, glamorous manicures and all the rest (what's made the singer for girls) continued to perform their dance alone dragonflies during the mating period.

Source

Zemfira singing to the maximum
Quote :

American Adam Lambert looked like a swallow with a gay pride parade.Charismatic winner of the show American Idol (the prototype of our "People's Artist") has made a career, openly declaring their homosexuality. On stage, "Maksidroma" he gave a rather long set (with a cover, for example, "20 Century Boy" by T-Rex), the most striking number of which became his most famous song "If I Had You".

Source

Glam rock, thirst and Zemfira

Quote :

After the break came on stage, Adam Lambert, who came to Russia for the first time. "It will be Glam rock", - warned Lambert enthusiastic audience.Fans greeted him with loud applause and launched into the sky dozens of balloons.During his speech, and Adam had to sing and dance and drink the water, saying the Russian public, "To your health".But the time thought again, to loud whistles drank something strong.Singer in addition to their new songs performed hits Whataya Want From Me, If I Had You.

Source

"Maxidrome" opened "Popular Front"

Quote :

The only dark horse in the line-up play was Adam Lambert, who has suddenly managed to shake up not only their fans (Girls about three hundred), but also indifferent to the product of conditional MTV fans of The Prodigy.The fact is that from the speakers unexpectedly sounded not what you expect from openly gay and graduate «American Idol», a stereotype, but it is quite convincing glam-pop-rock - something between Roxette and Guns'n'Roses.Well, or between a party for those who survived the 90's, and gay disco.

Source

Prodigy and Zemfira subdued Maxidrom

Quote :

American singer Adam Lambert. Love will come through and Sing proved that the perfect Brit-pop still exists. The phenomenon of the American Adam Lambert, copying Elvis Presley, too many have taken to heart.Admiring girls released into the sky purple balloons, shaking paper hearts and squealed with delight.If I hade you и Whataya want from me.Painted Adam posing as handsome idol, sang hits If I hade you and Whataya want from me - and was gone.

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Maxidrom Festival : Russia : 28 : 5 : 2011
Page 1 of 1