Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello & Welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Hello & Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hello & Welcome   Hello & Welcome Empty28.06.09 23:33

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

Established in June 2009 the site is unofficial and is ran by a fan for the enjoyment of other fans.The sites objective is to showcase the past present and future of Grammy Nominated Artist Adam Lambert or as his brother labelled him,The Glittery Alien from the Planet Fierce.

This website started out being for Adam and Elvis fans on May 28th 2009 closely followed by a Twitter account on June 11th 2009.Adams popularity soared and sadly I had to drop the Elvis sections.The website got a revamp on June 28th 2009 to start again solely for Adam and has been thriving ever since.Although it's undergone a couple of name changes, the goal always remains the same,to promote and support Adams unique talent both at home here in the UK and Worldwide.

I'll be sticking around to follow Adam as he conquers the World and will document it whenever possible.Not since Elvis burst onto the music scene back in the 50's has anyone caused the excitement Adam is doing at the moment and it's an absolute pleasure to be a part of. I hope you will find this site useful and informative as that is the main goal here.The UK sections will be updated whenever Adam makes a trip back here,but in the meantime please enjoy articles,photos and videos from his previous visits.

I pride myself on keeping it up to date as possible but occasionally Youtube accounts get deleted or videos removed etc and as I can't check on every post every day things do get overlooked. If you visit and you come across something that needs reuploading or another link added then please let me know via the contact us button on the bottom of this page.

Whenever possible the site will use it's own videos etc for viewing purposes however as Adam is based in the US this sometimes proves difficult and we rely on the youtube uploaders etc.If you are browsing the site and you come across something that is yours and you object to me using it then please get in touch. I hope in the spirit of being an Adam Lambert fan you would allow me to use your material.I'd like to add a HUGE thank you to all the fans all around the WWW for the videos and photos you have shared and continue to do so.For those who haven't been able to see Adam live it's a joy to follow him via other fans experiences.

Although the site does not have the usual ''fan site function'' of discussing the topics posted here, I do encourage visitors to leave genuine constructive criticism either about the site or what is posted here via the contact us button.

NB: To respect Adams privacy only photoshoots, concert or approved photos will be posted on this site.

* Disclaimer *

The UK Glamberts website does not own the copyright to the Images Videos or Music on this site unless it is stated otherwise,all rights belongs to their respective owners.No copyright infringement is intended and everything posted here is to record for posterity and to support and promote the unique talent of Adam Lambert and  for the enjoyment of  fans and prospective fans worldwide.

Hello & Welcome 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Hello & Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome-
Jump to: