Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10   Empty
PostSubject: Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10    Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10   Empty13.05.11 15:55

Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10   Nokia_11

1515 Broadway
New York,

Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10   Spaceb24

Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10   31329_12

Photo Credit Goes To adse 1994

Adam Lambert Whips Up Frenzy On Glam Nation Tour

Jim Cantiello

Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10   281x2114

Quote :

The glam-pop singer's vocal fireworks were as electric as his stage show during a two-night stint in New York City.

NEW YORK — Adam Lambert brought the drama, the voice to a sold-out two-night stint at New York City's Nokia Theatre, stopping in Times Square on his Glam Nation Tour. Lambert aimed for spectacle with video screens, backup dancers and extravagant costumes and makeup. But as cool as the lasers were, all the bells and whistles were no match for the glam-pop star's vocal fireworks, which were in top-notch condition on his Tuesday and Wednesday dates. His pitch-perfect pipes proved to be the real star of the show.

Continued on MTV

Adam Lambert Ushers in the Era of 'Papa GaGa' in NYC

Jon Chattman

Quote :

Each week during season eight of American Idol, the judges swooned over ultra-unique contestant Adam Lambert, and I groaned loudly. Paula Abdul coherently applauded his artistry, while the other panelists flaunted over their star in the making. Even Simon Cowell gave Lambert his due, aside from a verbal lashing over his exotic misfire cover of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire." Meanwhile, I grew frustrated at the panel for admiring a man I thought was merely reconstructing songs each week as a gimmick, and was more style over substance. That all changed for me after Lambert lost the Idol finale, and released his first album, For Your Entertainment.

Continued on Huffington Post

Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10   1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Nokia Theatre : New York NY : 23/6/10
Page 1 of 1