Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   Empty
PostSubject: 9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10    9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   Empty13.05.11 15:52

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   930clu11

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   930clu10

815 V Street Northwest

Washington, DC

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   Spaceb24

Live Review: Adam Lambert Stays Glam in DC

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   Img_3010

Quote :

June 28, 2010 - Adam Lambert caught audiences around the world by surprise with his stunning vocal and visual performances on American Idol. So naturally, the singer has set the a high bar for himself as he launches his first major tour. Although fellow Idol alum Allison Iraheta and guitar sensation Orianthi are along for the Glam Nation tour, there’s no mistaking that Lambert is the main source of hype and mystique.

Aside from the music, fans who packed themselves into the sold-out concert at Washington, D.C.’s 9:30 Club were had a rare ticket to experience Adam Lambert’s glam persona firsthand.

Continued on Melodic Rock Concerts

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   News13

In Concert: Adam Lambert at 9:30 club

Chris Richards

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   _mg_3710

Quote :

You can guess what it looked like. Rainbow lasers slicing through the air. Lots of leather, feathers, glitter and bling. A sequined microphone. Sequined everything, really.

But when Adam Lambert's Glam Nation tour erupted on the 9:30 club stage Monday night, it wasn't so much a feast for the eyeballs as a test on the eardrums. The singer, famous for taking second place in the eighth season of "American Idol," proved that his voice may actually be too powerful for its own good. Unchecked by Simon, Paula, Kara, Randy or human dignity, Lambert would often venture into timbres somewhere between nails-on-chalkboard and sneaker-on-basketball-court.

Continued on The Washington Post

Live Review: Adam Lambert at 9:30 Club

Roxanna Hadaddi

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   20100610

Quote :

The frizzy-haired, elementary school-aged girl in front of me is waving her blue glowstick like it's a cheerleading baton, shaking it back and forth like she was obeying that inescapable OutKast lyric. Behind her, her mother frantically tries to figure out the recording function on her BlackBerry, desperate not to miss any more of the disco ball and laser lights. To my left, a silver-haired older gentleman rubs his lady friend's back and coos in her ear, quoting the Doors. The three guys behind me just want to dance, swaying frenetically to a mix that involves Santigold and other funky jams.

Continued on Express Night Out

Adam Lambert raises the roof

Chris Johnson

Quote :

Even the Blade’s political reporter needs to cut loose every once in a while, which is why I was psyched to cover Adam Lambert’s concert in D.C. earlier this week.

The gay pop sensation — arguably the most successful and talented second-place winner on Fox’s “American Idol” — performed at D.C.’s 9:30 Club on Monday as part of his “Glam Nation” tour.

Lambert entered the stage in his usual over-the-top attire. Wearing a fearthered top hat and a long purple coat, he looked somewhat like a cross between a pimp and Abraham Lincoln.

Many of the songs from his latest album made up the performance, including “What Do You Want from Me?”, “Ring of Fire” and “If I Had You.” My personal favorite, “Fever,” a song was written by Lady Gaga, was among the songs he sang.

Lambert altered his attire throughout his performance to accord with the mood for his songs, although each outfit was stylish. By the end, he was wearing a sleeveless vest with black boots and sparkly pants — in my opinion, a very hot outfit.

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10   1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

9.30 Club : Washington DC : 28/6/10
Page 1 of 1