Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10   Empty
PostSubject: Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10    Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10   Empty13.05.11 15:22

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10   47016710

79 Washington Street

Providence, RI

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10   Luposh10

Seating Arrangements

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10   Thread10

Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta to perform at Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel

Phyllis Gobie

Quote :

Rhode Island Glambert fans get ready. On Aug. 17th, Adam Lambert will bring his Glam Nation tour to Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel, 79 Washington St., Providence. In a venue like Lupo's, this mega-star is bound to shine brighter than the glitter on his often outrageous costumes.

Adam will be performing tunes from his debut album, For Your Entertainment, and there's no telling what this often-outrageous performer will do onstage. It's sure to be a show you'll talk about for a long time.

Adam Lambert: ‘TongueDiving is the new StageDiving’

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10   Lam_t110

Quote :

While some artists prefer to connect with an audience through their music, Adam Lambert has opted for a more… interactive approach.

At Glambert’s Tuesday night show in Rhode Island, the sparkly singer stopped mid-song to make out with a fan in the front row, PopEater.com reported.

It must have been a good kiss because, about a minute later, the “American Idol” runner-up went back for seconds.

Lambert later tweeted,“TongueDiving is the new StageDiving. Get Into It.”

Think it’ll catch on?

In 2009, Lambert received criticism for kissing his keyboardist during his controversial performance at the American Music Awards. The kiss was unplanned and "in the moment," he said.

Source : CNN Blogs

TongueDiving -- Get Into It, says Adam Lambert

Phyllis Gobie

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10   67b3ee10

Quote :

Have you heard about the latest trend in Glamland? Adam Lambert has really started a buzz with this one! It's all over Twitter, all over Facebook... in short, it's all over the internet.

What is it, you ask? Adam calls it TongueDiving.

What? Not enough info, you say? OK, here's the scoop. TongueDiving happens when Adam bends down at the edge of the stage during a performance and swaps spit with a member (or two) of the audience. Tickets, anyone?

OK, so maybe the concept isn't that new, but Adam puts his own spin on it (like eliminating the gender barrier) and has given the practice a cool new moniker.

Concert Review

Lena LaMoray

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10   Adamla20

Quote :

ADAM LAMBERT dazzled Providence when he brought his sold out GLAM NATION TOUR to Lupo’s. Adam is a rare breed of mind-blowing talent that stretches beyond what is even humanly possible. The man has put the E back in Entertainment and I want to thank him for that. I have not waited in line at this venue since the early years of MARILYN MANSON back in the late 1990’s. The line was so long that I’m pretty sure it started in another city. Was it worth it? HELL YEAH!! Adam Lambert is the Dark Glittery Knight that the music industry so desperately needed to help kick mundane to the curb. He is so fresh, beautiful and did I mention he can sing, no really he can sing! What a voice! I remember the first time I heard him sing on AMERICAN IDOL, I turned into Gus and Shawn (Dule Hill, James Roday) from PSYCH and gave him a “whaaaat”. Adam wins hands down at being my favorite contestant of all time!

Continued on Lena LaMoray.Com

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10   1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Lupos Heartbreal Hotel : Providence RI : 17/8/10
Page 1 of 1