Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10   Empty
PostSubject: Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10    Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10   Empty13.05.11 15:13

Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10   Walnut10

Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10   X2_22010

Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10   Captur14

'American Idol':

Adam Lambert's Des Moines show required FAA clearance

Matt Carter

Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10   Fb958e10

Quote :

How extravagant is Adam Lambert's planned Glam Nation date Friday night in Des Moines, Iowa? Apparently, a chain of government even had to be involved.

The Simon Estes Amphitheater (who is hosting the concert) posted the following message on their Twitter account Friday:

"Tonight's Adam Lambert show involves lasers that had to be cleared with the FAA to be used outside."

So how is this bit of random trivia important? Mostly, it just shows the lengths that the "American Idol" singer is willing to go in order to put on a fun show. Lasers are an integral part of Glam Nation in every sense, and Adam even used them on his "Idol" performance of "Whataya Want From Me" earlier this year.
F

'American Idol':

Adam Lambert brings the joy to Des Moines

Matt Carter

Quote :

Before Adam Lambert rocked out his show in Des Moines Friday night, the popular "If I Had You" singer took the time to give an interview with local radio station Star 102.5. The interview does contain some elements of conversations we've heard before, but the overall positive tone -- and sense of fun -- was something we often don't get an opportunity to hear.

After describing the Glam Nation tour as "looking into a battery every night," Adam talked a little bit about his passion for "American Idol," and how it began before he even stepped in to audition for the first time:

"I remember watching the very first one when Kelly Clarkson won ... I've been watching for years ... I think that really helped me when I competed. I know what the show was, I knew how it worked and how it affected the public."

Continued on TV Examiner

Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10   1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Walnut Street Bridge : Des Moines IA : 3/9/10
Page 1 of 1