Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F1 Grand Prix : Singapore : 26/9/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

F1 Grand Prix : Singapore : 26/9/10   Empty
PostSubject: F1 Grand Prix : Singapore : 26/9/10    F1 Grand Prix : Singapore : 26/9/10   Empty13.05.11 15:05

F1 Grand Prix : Singapore : 26/9/10   Custom10

Adam Lambert is the star but Mariah disappoints at F1 shows

Quote :

Adam Lambert at Singapore Grand Prix 2010 As soon as the race was over, they opened up the F1 track so that everyone could walk down the track towards the Padang, where Mariah Carey was going to perform.

Of course, from the track you could also see all the racing cars and the boxes from all the teams. It's all very high tech. And the cars are so small, and their tires totally shredded after the race.

But back to the performances. Prior to the final race we saw Adam Lambert. I've heard some of his songs but don't really know much about him. What a voice though. Full of glam yet very down to earth. Was great to see him so casual with the audience. A star in the making.

Snipped for content : Go With The Bo

Lambert dishes on Glambert

Cheryl Zhang & Andrea Lam

Quote :

Love him or hate him - there’s no denying that Adam Lambert has personality and funk, and an absolutely beautiful face.

American Idol alumni Adam Lambert was in town last weekend to perform for the Formula One Grand Prix night race in Singapore. Of course we couldn’t pass up the chance to chat with Glambert, who was more than willing to spill the dirt on his run-in with the American press as well as what really makes him tick – a whole lot of glitter and leather.

Q: Hi Adam! It’s so great to see you here! How are you coping with the humidity in Singapore?

A: I actually really like the humidity. Humidity’s great for the voice. With all the travelling, I tend to get a dry throat. However, when I was doing a sound check this morning, I was like “Woah!” cos I sounded ready even without a warm-up session! My makeup is not going to stay on, but we’ll figure something out! [laughs] Maybe I’ll use some waterproof makeup and a little extra powder. But other than that, I’m fine with the humidity.

Continued on Ask Cleo

F1 Grand Prix : Singapore : 26/9/10   1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

F1 Grand Prix : Singapore : 26/9/10
Page 1 of 1