Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOA Concert Grounds : Manila : 10/10/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

MOA Concert Grounds : Manila : 10/10/10   Empty
PostSubject: MOA Concert Grounds : Manila : 10/10/10    MOA Concert Grounds : Manila : 10/10/10   Empty13.05.11 15:01

MOA Concert Grounds : Manila : 10/10/10   Manila10

Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong City - 02 635 5026

MOA Concert Grounds : Manila : 10/10/10   40228_10

MOA Concert Grounds : Manila : 10/10/10   16135510

PRESS RELEASE FROM MANILA CONCERT SCENE : HERE

WILL TEENS BE ABLE TO WATCH THE MANILA SHOW : HERE

BACK TO MUSIC AGAIN ARTICLE : HERE

OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE

Let me entertain you

Quote :

IF BEING first runner-up in the hit TV show American Idol means becoming as popular and controversial as season eight contestant Adam Lambert, then finishing second is not so bad after all.

Mr. Lambert fell short of bagging the title when Kris Allen of Conway, Arkansas came from nowhere to snatch the championship after weeks of eliminations. But what might have been the end of the road for the pop-rock artist from San Diego, California would soon become a blessing in disguise.

Certain commentators labeled Mr. Allen’s win as an “upset” since Mr. Lambert had received a significant amount of media attention throughout the season, and was widely perceived to be the show’s frontrunner.

CONTINUE READING HERE

Adam Lambert wants some love in Manila gig

Quote :

Clad in leather with his signature dark eyeliner and edgy hairstyle, Adam Lambert took to the stage at the Mall of Asia concert grounds on 10.10.10 (October 10th, 2010), and wowed a crowd of 18,000 people. From his amazing backup dancers, to his talented band, the show was a spectacle of theatricality, musicality, and good old-fashioned glamorous fun.

The repertoire included Adam’s songs off his debut album, For Your Entertainment – specifically his hits: “Whataya Want From Me,” “For Your Entertainment,” and “If I Had You.”

CONTINUE READING HERE

One Glam Night With Adam

Quote :

Although I am not a big fan of Adam Lambert, watching the concert was a good choice to de-stress and unwind. And, it’s been months that I haven’t gone to any concert.

It started at around 8PM with opening act from local band, Paraluman. We did not catch the start but I guess they performed about four songs. I kinda expected the main act will start more or less an hour later, as what usually happens in most concerts so I decided to start doing this concert review while waiting.

MOA Concert Grounds : Manila : 10/10/10   1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

MOA Concert Grounds : Manila : 10/10/10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tour Multimedia :: Glam Nation 2010-
Jump to: