Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10   Empty
PostSubject: Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10    Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10   Empty13.05.11 14:47

Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10   Magazz10

Via Pietrasanta 14 20124 Milan, Italy

Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10   Magazz10

NO MUSIC AGAIN PLAYED AT TONIGHTS SHOW

Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10   Spaceb24

Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10   Spaceb24

"Sometimes life is like a huge high school"

Translated to English by joji_387 (italylovesadam)

Quote :

"Sometimes life is like a huge high school"
Adam was in Italy for his first concert in this country on November 24th. Before the show we talked about his record, his fans and the wrong prejudices that people have about him.

We are used to see him on stage, with bright costumes, glitter and heavy make-up, with the powerful and impeccable voice, a surprising self-confidence and a mastery of the scene that only those who have been in the spotlight for years can have.
But offstage Adam Lambert, a twenty-eight years old native of Indiana, is a sweet boy with the eyes of the color of the greek's sea, who greets me with a warm handshake and a beaming smile.He wear a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a blue and pink plaid shirt, just a little of black make up around the eyes, ruined nailpolish and some beautiful rings that i keep look all the time, promising to tell him how much I like them (but then, of course, I forget).
He talk with transport, always laughing and sipping an unidentified hot drink.

It 's the first time you come in Italy?
No, tecnically it's the second one. I spent a week in Bologna, at 23.

On vacation?
No, I was doing a musical. At the City Opera ... Tiatro Comunal?

Ah, Teatro Comunale!
Here .. I try to do the accent right, but I suck! (Laughs)

No, it was good! Were you able to walk around and see Milan?
Not yet, I have just arrived. But tomorrow I have the day off here, so I'm going to go shopping, buy a lot of clothes ... oh my God, I can not wait! And then I'll drink a lot of wine ... tomorrow is the American Thanksgiving, which is a great family holiday, so we'll all go to dinner together, I, the band and dancers.

Thanksgiving in Italy .. it's weird! I think you have to do without the turkey, but it does not matter!
Yes, it's a great way to spend Thanksgiving! And well, you know, you just need to find good food!

Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10   1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Magazzini Generali : Milan : Italy : 24/11/10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tour Multimedia :: Glam Nation 2010-
Jump to: