Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 9/3/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 9/3/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 9/3/2011   Adam Lambert News : 9/3/2011 Empty09.03.11 12:55

Adam Lambert News : 9/3/2011 Thinsp20

Adam Lambert's Twitter influence soars with Aftermath and The Trevor Project

Quote :

Adam Lambert's Twitter influence, it's no secret, keeps growing as he continues to release singles and use his fame and enormous fan base to support charities and social projects.

Right now, Adam Lambert is heading not one, but two Twitter trends, "Trevor Project" and #aftermathremix.

Continue reading on West Palm Beach TV Examiner

Adam Lambert: 'New single is empowering

Robert Copsey

Adam Lambert News : 9/3/2011 Music_10

Quote :

Adam Lambert has described his new single as "empowering".

The singer, who unveiled his new single 'Aftermath' earlier today, said that the song encourages people to take risks and be unashamed of who they are.

"It's a song that's on my album...it's a song that I wrote and...it's an empowerment anthem," he told KIIS FM.

"It inspires people to take risks for who they are, and take that leap of faith. I'm excited because it's something that I wrote, and what's important about it is the message."

Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Dancers Join NOH8 Campaign

Adam Lambert News : 9/3/2011 Adam_l26

Quote :

Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Tour dancers have posed for the NOH8 Campaign, which raises awareness and funds to end Proposition 8, California's gay marriage ban.

The NOH8 Campaign, which is helmed by photographer-activist Adam Bouska and his partner Jeff Parshley, photographs celebrities and everyday folks with their mouths duct taped and the campaign's familiar “NOH8” slogan often written on one cheek.

Continue reading on On Top Magazine

Adam Lambert now listed on VH1 Upcoming Releases on TV!

Join in the conversation on Adam Official

Grammy Nominees CD reviewed

Small mention of Adam.....

Quote :
Popular anthems by the latest stabble of ‘happening’ radio-friendly stars. There’s an upbeat vibe with the likes of runner-up American Idol Adam Lambert magically rocking out with Whataya Want From Me.

Adam Lambert News : 9/3/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 9/3/2011
Page 1 of 1