Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 6/3/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 6/3/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 6/3/2011   Adam Lambert News : 6/3/2011 Empty06.03.11 14:02

Adam Lambert News : 6/3/2011 A22

Adam Lambert Hyves organize an anti-gay hate flashmob

Quote :

On July 30, 2011, a flashmob place to find gay hate in Amsterdam. The flash mob is organized by the Adam Lambert Hyves NOH8 name and will take place in Amsterdam. Are you against gay hate and find it important that more people have respect for it? Send an email to; flashmobnoh8@gmail.com and you will receive an email with further information regarding dress codes and more.

Source : DUTCH SCENE

Adam Lambert To Return to 'American Idol'

Shawn Adler

Adam Lambert News : 6/3/2011 281x2110

Quote :

All season long on "American Idol,' top ten finalist James Durbin has had to endure comparisons to season eight runner-up Adam Lambert. This week, he'll get to make those comparisons himself.

Lambert will return to the Idol stage Thursday evening (March 10) to perform an acoustic version of "Aftermath," according to the singer's personal Twitter page. Immediately following the show, the song will be made available exclusively on Lambert's website, with all proceeds from the sale going to The Trevor Project, an organization which offers support for and aims to prevent suicide by lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered teens.

"In order to fully benefit the Trevor Project, the remix will only be available on my site. [But it will also] be on iTunes eventually," the 29-year-old singer tweeted.

Continue reading on MTV.Com

Also covered by The Inproper.com and includes this video

Adam Lambert: Balls of Steel!

Brad Laidman

Article from May 6th 2009

Quote :

This Adam Lambert thing has really started to disturb me. I mostly watch American Idol as a guilty pleasure, but this guy is seriously starting to make me question my sexuality and my rock edge. The best way to make someone think you are a completely uncool loser is to tell them that you saw a megastar last night on American Idol. How do I tell my friends that I blew off the first half of my hometown Cleveland Cavaliers playing in the playoffs to watch a glammed out, proudly homosexual cabaret singer lay waste to our best memories of Robert Plant and Elvis Presley? And now I’m so wired up by it, I’m blowing off the second half to write about it.

Read more on Blog Critics.Org

Australian Debut of Sleepwalker

SOURCE

American Idol 2011 Top 13 Week Preview

Matt

Adam Lambert News : 6/3/2011 Screen10
Quote :

This week on American Idol 2011, the Top 13 will take to the stage, but they won’t be the only ones. After Wednesday night’s show with song choices from the contestants’ favorite performers, we’ll get some big visits on the results show.

Adam Lambert will be returning to the Idol spotlight on Thursday night to perform an acoustic version of “Aftermath”, so that’ll be a little different than his last laser-show visit. Also that night we’ll get performances from Diddy-Dirty Money with Skylar Grey and the return of David Cook.

Continue reading on American Idol Net

Jacob Lusk excited to see Adam too!

SOURCE

Adam Lambert News : 6/3/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 6/3/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Daily News From 2011-
Jump to: