Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011 Empty22.02.11 13:09

Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011 A24

Adam Lambert's spin count staying strong in America despite no new singles

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011 Elton_20

Quote :

It's been a while since we have done an Adam Lambert airplay story around these parts, if for no other reason than that little has changed for the former "American Idol" star. He has no new single out in the marketplace, and with that he also has little reason for his airplay to spike up.

However, there is something more than significant to point out here still -- the fact that Adam's music is still holding on remarkably well on the music charts in America.

Adam Lambert wants people to butt out of his personal life and get a life

Kellen Harper

Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011 2dvqz2v

Quote :

Adam Lambert has had enough of people judging him and butting into his personal life. He went to Twitter to express his disgust and ask that people mind their own business.

“Onstage kissing antics were ‘for your entertainment’ nothing more....“And “fans” please refrain from judging my personal life negatively. A few of u #needtogetoneofyourown.” Lambert Tweeted.

Continue reading on Metrowyn.com

Related articles

Popdirt.com

Flecking Records

Hollywood News

When Adam Lambert met Miley Cyrus -- and other musings

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011 30vdb9z

Quote :

Adam Lambert had quite a few thoughts to get off his chest Monday -- but by and large, we are going to stick with the positive around these parts. Yes, the former "American Idol" star had to stand up for his best player Tommy Joe Ratliff after a select number of fans got carried away with their on-stage antics -- but really it is not fair to judge an entire fandom by such a small sample size.

Continue reading on Examiner.com

The Mike Posner Tongue Dive inspired by Adam Lambert?

Fun blog interview by Adams super fan Byron Cooke

Quote :

Best known for the worldwide hit single “Cooler Than me” from his debut album “31 Minutes to Takeoff”, Mike Posner has just finished the Good Vibrations Festival tour across Australia alongside big name acts Ludacris, Faithless, Nas & Damien Marley.

Aside from his super tight band, the highlight of Mike’s Melbourne Good Vibes performance was his very “special” brand of audience interaction…and the minute I saw it play out in front of me I thought….IT’S THE FAMOUS ADAM LAMBERT TONGUE DIVE!

Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 22/2/2011
Page 1 of 1