Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 Empty15.02.11 8:27

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 A18

Adam Lambert's confession from dating to being a gay icon

Watch here or at Youtube

Adam Lambert Weighs In On Grammy Performances,

Defends Lady Gaga

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 Adamgr10

Quote :

In the wake of Sunday night's Grammy Awards, folks are still buzzing about many of the show's live performances. Grammy nominee Adam Lambert is the latest to comment on the evening's hits and misses, as he shared some opinions with nearly a million of his closest friends on Twitter. The glam-hot singer, who knows a thing or two about performing, expressed himself about the show, and Lady Gaga's New Song "Born Like This."

Adam Lambert, Chris Colfer Lose Most Eligible Gay Bachelor To Jay Brannan

Quote :

Singer Jay Brannan is gay glossy Out's most eligible gay bachelor; Rocker Adam Lambert and actor Chris Colfer also made the top ten.

The 28-year-old Brannan was named Out editors' most dateable guy. Brannan appeared in Shortbus and has recorded three studio albums, including his 2007 debut Holding Trevor. He currently lives in New York.

Forever runner-up Lambert came in second and Colfer, who plays gay McKinley High student Kurt Hummel on the Fox musical-comedy Glee, finished in fourth place.

How the Stars Celebrated Their Grammy Wins, Noms

Shirley Halperin

Read Shirleys column to find out how Adam ended his Grammy Day

Hollywood Reporter

Adam on Aprils edition of Japans Movie Star Mag

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 18079010

Original Source

Pic of The Glam Troupe from the same issue inside too

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 24206710

InRock/Movie Star Magazine

Sleepwalker Cover (Germany)

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 51zzhi10

Available from Amazon.de

Adam with Chaka Khan

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 18289210

Original Source

Also from the Red Carpet

Two mini clips from Getty Images

GettyImages

Chatting With.... Adam Lambert (Part 1)

Watch here or on YOUTUBE

Adam Paves The Way!

Operación Triunfo 2011

Watch here or on YOUTUBE

Not only does he sing Fever, notice the similarities to the AMA performance & set.

Adam Lambert Should Have Won - Shame On You Grammy Voters

Did You Bother to Compare the Vocals?

Kerry Kolsch

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 470_1211

Quote :

Adam Lambert will be polite and gracious about loss his. Lambert will tell us what an honor it was just to be nominated for a Grammy. I, on the other hand, choose not to be polite. I am not going to write a book about it but I am going to give my opinion. Bruno Mars could not out sing Adam Lambert on the best day of his life. I am not saying that he does not have talent. I am saying he does not have Lambert's vocal talent.There is no comparison.

Continued on Associated Content

Bruno Mars bags the Grammy, but we still love Adam Lambert

Frankie Genchi

Quote :

Over 90% of our readers wanted Adam to win the Grammy for Male Pop Vocal Performance, but despite him losing out to Bruno Mars, we still love him – just the way he is.

It’s a shame Adam didn’t win, but of course he doesn’t need an award for us to think any better of him.

It sounds like Adam had a great time though. “Loving the Grammy’s!” he tweeted at the time, before later tweeting in more detail about the best bits.

Adam Lambert gives Valentine's Day present, praises Lady Gaga

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 Adam_211

Quote :

Adam Lambert has always been one to share his opinion, and he was more than happy to do so once again when discussing the 2011 Grammy Awards.

Writing in a series of posts on his Twitter account, the singer was quick to praise Lady Gaga for her new song "Born This Way" -- even though he did address what has also been an elephant in the room with the song:

"Despite it being similar to some other tunes, Born This Way has an incredible message and has been stuck in my head for two days!! Get it GAGA. Can't wait for the album."

Continued on Examiner.com

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 15/2/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Daily News From 2011-
Jump to: