Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011 Empty14.02.11 10:48

Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011 A17

Adam Lambert, the Hottest Man at the Grammys

Six Foot One Inches of Swoon Worthy Alpha Male

Kerry Kolsch

Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011 470_1417

Quote :

Not only can Adam Lambert out sing any man who attended the Grammys tonight, he was obviously the hottest guy on the red carpet. Adam Lambert, with a hairdo reminiscent of a young Elvis,had just the right amount of liner accentuating his flashing blue eyes as he seductively grinned at camera after camera.

Adam Lambert : Not A Loser
Quote :

Adam Lambert was not a winner at last night's 53rd Annual GRAMMY® Awards, but Adam is not a loser.

The 29-year-old singer was nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for his song “Whataya Want From Me,” but lost out to Bruno Mars

Many an artist go through their entire career never getting nominated. The mere fact Lambert got nominated is a testament to his artistry and talent.

Last night Adam talked about his new album: “I don’t have any idea what it will sound like yet,” Adam said. “I want it to be personal and honest. Less rhinestones, more leather. Very heartfelt.”

Adam is obviously going to have a very long and successful career and we are sure there will more GRAMMY® nominations and even a win or two.

Cheer up Glam Nation it is not the end of the world, it is just the beginning of more opportunities for Adam Lambert.

Adam Lambert: "New album is personal

Robert Copsey

Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011 Music_10

Quote :

Adam Lambert has teased details about his next album.

The singer, who is currently working on the follow-up to 2009's For Your Entertainment,
said that he hopes to release the "personal" LP by the end of the year.

Continue reading on Digital Spy

Related new album articles

Stereoboard UK

Oh The Scandal

Best Dressed at the 2011 Grammy Awards

Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011 10906110

Quote :

Fashion expert Art Conn says: What a sexy man! His suit's flashy lapel made him glam but his open shirt and necklaces kept him masculine. It was understated and unexpected for him which is why it worked so well.

Celebuzz

Related Red Carpet articles

Associated Post

Daily Fill

MTV

Adam Lambert Lost A Button & A Grammy

Quote :

So, I’m pretty sure people are freaking the F out over Adam Lambert losing to Bruno Mars. I’m not. I’m happy Bruno Mars won. You can see his awesome performance here and then agree with me.

But anyway… I’m sure Adam Lambert is cool with it… he doesn’t seem like a guy that is so full of himself, that he’s crying over losing an award.This is not going to send him into a downward spiral of self violence and despair.

Read more on Roccos Revolution

Ryan talks inches with Adam Lambert

Quote :

Adam told Ryan a little about his next album:

I don’t have any idea what it’s going to sound like yet. I know that I want the vocals to be out in the centre; I want it to be genuine; I want it to be personal and honest. It might be a little less campy; less rhinestones and more leather.

However it ends up, it’s sure to sound amazing!

Adam wants you to ride the Rollercoaster with him!

Watch videos here or at original source YOUTUBE

In the LimoCam

Grammys Red Carpet: What Surprises People About Idol Alum Adam Lambert?

Robyn Ross

Quote :

Adam Lambert has made a name for himself with shocking performances. But what was it about Lambert that had TV Guide Network host Chris Harrison all shook up at the Grammys?

Harrison was surprised by Lambert's height, but that's nothing new for the former American Idol runner-up. Lambert says most fans don't realize how tall he is until they stand next to his 6-foot-1 frame.

Of course, Lambert had a little help from his super-cool boots, which TV Guide Network fashion expert Lawrence Zarian said he wanted to borrow after the show.

Watch the video below for more of Lambert on the Grammys red carpet:

Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 14/2/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Daily News From 2011-
Jump to: