Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 Empty12.02.11 4:07

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 A15

Adam Lambert on His New Album, and

Hopes for Movie Stardom Opposite Natalie Portman

Amber James

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 12821310

Quote :

American Idol' standout Adam Lambert has been lying pretty low recently, but now, he's excited about recording his sophomore release, a follow-up to 2009's 'For Your Entertainment.' As he preps new tracks, the glam pop-rocker is ready to put his original stamp on the new album.

"I can't reveal much, but I'm crossing my fingers for a fall release date," Lambert revealed to PopEater backstage at the Grammy Social Media Rock Stars Summit.

Rock Stars, Techies Talk Mobile And Social Web

Liz Burr

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 Chamil10

Quote :

The second annual Social Media Rock Stars Summit rocked the Web this year, kicking off GRAMMY Live coverage for the weekend leading up to the 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards.

The Recording Academy invited the best and brightest players of mobile and music to have a conversation about how social media is changing the way artists communicate with fans, and how consumers interact with music. Hosted by music journalist John Norris, the panel consisted of Naveen Selvadurai, co-founder of Foursquare; Ethan Beard, director of platform product marketing at Facebook; Tim Westergren, Pandora founder and chief strategy officer; GRAMMY-nominated artist Adam Lambert; and GRAMMY-winning artist Chamillionaire.

Adam Lambert: The Grammy Awards Interview

Lyndsey Parker

Read Lyndseys article over on Reality Rocks from YAHOO

Adam Lambert discusses his 2011 Grammy odds

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 Elton_18

Quote :

Adam Lambert has been on a pretty extensive publicity tour the past few days for the 2011 Grammy Awards, and he has also finally sized up whether or not he thinks he could end up winning for Male Pop Vocal Performance.

Speaking to Yahoo! Music in a new interview, Adam explained that he really is trying to stay humble with some of the competition that he currently has to deal with:

Continue reading on Examiner.com

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 A14

The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards - Social Media Summit

©Life

Adam Lambert Learns the Dangers of Drunk Tweeting

MESFIN FEKADU

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 0e3abf10

Quote :

At the Grammy Social Media Rock Stars Summit, the pop singer admitted that "drunk tweeting is not good," and that when he has looked over some of his tweets from the past, he could see how they were offensive.

"You have to be careful," Lambert said, who has over 860,000 Twitter followers. "Newspapers will quote your tweets."

The former "American Idol" runner-up also said that while he loves when fans take pictures and record video footage at his concerts, he feels like they're cheating themselves.

"It's (also) adding pressure on the performer ... since the stuff is up and everywhere," he said

Continued on ABC News

Bits from Adam Lambert’s pre-Grammys media tour

Greg Hernandez

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 Adam-l19

Quote :

SUPERSTAR: Adam Lambert is in full-on publicity mode chatting up his soon-to-be released DVD and talking about Sunday night’s Grammy Awards. He’s nominated for his hit song “Whataya Want From Me.”

Adam tells Ellen DeGeneres that when he learned of his Grammy nomination, “I think I made a noise higher than in any song I have on my album.”

He also tells Ellen that he has not yet tuned into ‘American Idol’ yet this season, waiting until the contestants are narrowed down to the top 12.

I posted Adam’s appearance on ‘The Talk’ yesterday. Here are his appearances on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show,’ ‘Access Hollywood Live’ and ‘Extra.’

Continued on Hollywood News

Glambert’s dream duet partners

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 Lamber11

Quote :

Adam Lambert has named David Bowie and Beyoncé as the singers he would most like to make sweet music with.

The Grammy nominated pop star was posed the question during an interview on CBS’ The Talk and was quick to express his admiration for the 70s icon.

“I’ve always had this dream of working with David Bowie,” Glambert told the audience.

“I think that would be so cool – such an innovator, such an artist.”

“[Bowie] was not afraid to be different and break the mold,” he gushed. “And he wrote amazing music.”

As for a collaboration with Sasha Fierce?

“That would be great!”

To get some idea of how a Lambert/Bowie duet might sound, listen to the new leader of glam nation sing a live medley of David’s hits below.

Excerpt from Star Online

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 12/2/2011
Page 1 of 1