Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011 Empty10.02.11 6:51

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011 A13

Adam Lambert on 'Ellen DeGeneres': Not watching 'American Idol'. Yet

Andrea Reiher

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011 Adam-l16

Quote :

"American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert is appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday (Feb. 10) before he heads to this weekend's Grammy Awards, where he is nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for "Whataya Want From Me," up against Michael Jackson, Michael Buble, John Mayer and Bruno Mars. He talks to Ellen DeGeneres about this season's "American Idol."

Read what Adam had to say over on Zaptoit.com

Related articles

Just Jared

Faded Youth

Socialite Life

Watch here or at original source YOUTUBE

Quote :

RT Pink: ME TOO!! RT TheEllenShow Loved the acoustic version. RT @adamlambert: Tune in today on NBC!Performing Acoustic version of WWFM

Grammys: Biggest night in music

Rudy Blair

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011 4510c710

Quote :

The Grammy Awards will be handed out at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Music reporter Rudy Blair, who is attending the awards show, took a look at the worldwide attention being paid to the awards show -- referred to as "music's biggest night."

Todd Alan, the vice president of entertainment programming for Westwood One, said media from Russia, Japan, China, Canada and Germany, to name a few, will be covering the awards show.

Blair will have the chance to speak to several stars in the next few days, such as Grammy nominees Cee-Lo Green and B.o.B, as well as Adam Lambert, to name a few.

"We'll be backstage at the Staples Centre, and for two days prior to the event, there will be the nominees coming through our press room and do interviews," Alan said. "TV celebrities, movie celebrities, music nominees and a little bit of everything."

In terms of what to expect on Sunday, Alan said part of the awards show is televised, while the other part, which is during the day, is not; however, several awards will be handed out during that time as well.

He said the reason why the Grammys are considered the biggest award in music today is because "this award show is voted on by the industry, so the people who win these awards have won the respect of their music peers."

Excerpt from 680News.com

Exclusive Interview with Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011 Adam_210

Quote :

Season 8 runner-up Adam Lambert has become an international superstar. With the Grammy Awards this weekend and a live CD and DVD on the horizon, we hopped on the phone with the singer to catch up on all things Adam!

Adam Lambert received his first Grammy Award nomination for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for his hit single “Whataya Want From Me.” We wanted to find out if he has pre-Grammy jitters, a glamorous outfit, and who he’ll take with him. “I’m riding solo,” Adam revealed. “It’s one of those things where it’s both fun and work. I feel like it would be rude to bring someone and then have to work. This way I can focus and interact. I think I know what I’m wearing, but I can always change my mind last minute. I’m a fashion schizophrenic!”

Read more at American Idol News

Adam Lambert, Black Eyed Peas, Drake and More

Leah Collins

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011 42535110

Quote :

Adam Lambert's still working the emo-Labyrinth look on the cover of his upcoming concert CD/DVD Glam Nation Live.
Photo by: Sony

Grammy-nominee Adam Lambert will release concert CD/DVD Glam Nation Live March 22, according to a press release. (Please be sure your vacuum cleaner can handle craft glitter before trying to fully recreate the Lambert concert experience in your rec room.)

Excerpt fromMusic Buzz

Related article

The Edge

James Durbin's 'American Idol' Audition Recalls Adam Lambert

Adam Graham

While both singers can wail, Durbin is more gritty than glam.

Quote :

"American Idol" loves it when contestants come to them with a backstory, and they got a whopper of one on Wednesday (February 9) with James Durbin.

The 21-year-old from Santa Cruz, California, explained that not only is he an unemployed father with a young child at home, but he was diagnosed with Tourette and Asperger's syndromes after his musician father died of a drug overdose when he was 9 years old. He was bullied and made fun of at school and described himself as "lost," until he met his wife, Heidi, whom he called an "angel" and who leaves him mini-messages of encouragement around the house ("I believe in my music," "I believe in my gift," etc.).

Leave your comment at MTV.com

Adam Lambert Uses The Grove As A Runway

Rocco

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011 Adam-l17

Quote :

Another day and my Adam Lambert obsession still burns.

Adam Lambert is a biker these days as he rolls around L.A. doing whatever he does on a daily basis.

And now that I mention that I would actually LOVE to see this man’s daily planner. I feel like it would be filled with fabulous shit. Just awesome stuff that he does all day.

He should tie his boot. He could trip.

Tripping in everyday life is embarrassing…. tripping as Adam Lambert at the Grove will get you on TMZ.

Show Rocco some love Roccos Revolution

Adam Lambert arriving at the Grove

Watch here or at original source The Film Queen

Can American Idol find another Adam Lambert?

Watch here or at original source YOUTUBE

Adam Lambert mention on Jay Leno

From last nights show

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 10/2/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Daily News From 2011-
Jump to: