Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 2/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 2/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 2/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 2/2/2011 Empty02.02.11 16:04

Adam Lambert News : 2/2/2011 Gap12

ADAM LAMBERT WILL RELEASE HIS ANTHEM,

"AFTERMATH", to BENEFIT the TREVOR PROJECT

Kerry Kolsch

Adam Lambert News : 2/2/2011 470_1413

Quote :

Adam Lambert's friend, Markus Molinari, announced on his blog that Lambert will be releasing a remix of Aftermath as a US single! Molinari is also best friends with Ferras, one of Lambert's Aftermath co-writers.Molinari was out to dinner last night with Lambert and Sauli Koskinen so there is no doubt that Molinari is a reliable source.

What Molinari posted on his blog the day after Lambert's birthday:

"Adam took to the mic last night to thank all of his friends and family on how blessed he felt for a wonderful year. He then introduce a new version of his song Aftermath that he co-wrote with Ferras, Alisen Porter, Ely Rise. Adam went on to say a portion of the remixed tune would go to The Trevor Project. A charity that deals with gay teens that are having thoughts of suicide. Adam has been a vocal supporter of this charity that speaks out against bullying."

Read more on Associated Content from YAHOO

Grammy disc featuring Adam Lambert, Michael Jackson debuts at #4

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 2/2/2011 Elton_14

Quote :

Adam Lambert has officially helped contribute to plenty of success for the 2011 Grammy Awards. According to a new report from USA Today, the disc featuring several nominees from the big show -- including Adam, Michael Jackson, Lady Antebellum, and Bruno Mars -- debuted at #4 on the Billboard 200 this week with 38,000.

Continue reading on Examiner.com

Adam Lambert Inspires Record-breaking Charitable Giving

Quote :

Singer Adam Lambert's meteoric rise began with his appearance as a contestant on the 2009 season of American Idol, when he became a favorite of judges and the public with his memorable and masterful performances. He is nominated for a 2010 Grammy for Best Male Pop Vocal for "Whataya Want From Me," a song co-written by Pink, Max Martin and Shellback, which was the second single released from his million-selling debut album For Your Entertainment. Lambert's Acoustic Live EP soared to the number one spot on iTunes Album Charts and received raves from music critics. The Houston Chronicle praised his "flawless, fearless vocals," saying "he approaches every song with a ferocity that soars above most of today's pop stars."

Grammy Guide: Who'll Win Best Pop Vocal Performance?

Caryn Ganz

Quote :

Category: Best Male Pop Vocal Performance

Nominees: Michael Bublé - "Haven't Met You Yet"; Michael Jackson - "This Is It"; Adam Lambert - "Whataya Want From Me"; Bruno Mars - "Just the Way You Are"; John Mayer - "Half of My Heart"Who Will Win: Bruno Mars Who Should Win: Adam Lambert
Why: Mars is the record industry's pet project at the moment -- everyone looked the other way when he was busted with cocaine in Vegas, and he performed at the Grammy nomination concert like a billion times (beating Britney for Number One on the Hot 100 doesn't hurt, either). But Lambert's bared-soul ballad was one of the best moments on his debut album, and one heck of a vocal take. None of the other nominees come close to the acrobatics on Lambert's track, but people haven't exactly been lining up to get him onstage at awards shows since his AMAs debacle.
Who Won Last Year: Jason Mraz's "Make It Mine"
Who Won Five, 10, 20 Years Ago: Stevie Wonder ("From the Bottom of My Heart"), Sting ("She Walks This Earth"), Roy Orbison ("Oh, Pretty Woman")

Adam Lambert Celebrates Birthday Late With

His Euro Beau At Grand Havana Room

Quote :

Adam Lambert celebrates his 29th birthday a few days late with his new European boyfriend, Sauli Koskinen, Lindsay Lohan's pal Markus Molinari, and other friends. Adam looked very happy with his new love!

Leave a comment at x17

Photo ©Various from around the w.w.w.

NEWS VIA TWEETS

Quote :

RE: release of Sleepwalker: The musicvideo is gonna be the live performance featured on Adam's upcoming Tour-DVD. Cover TBA. # @AdamNews_

@arjanwrites Adam Lambert fans should know I'm going to keep my eye on him during the GRAMMYs. Updates here Arjenwrites Facebook # @LAMBERT_LIVE

RELATED STORIES

CD featuring Michael Jackson, Adam Lambert sells 38,000

Katrina K Wheeler at Examiner.com

Adam Lambert spotted at Grand Havana Room

Katrina K Wheeler at Examiner.com

Adam Lambert News : 2/2/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 2/2/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Daily News From 2011-