Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011   Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011 Empty22.01.11 15:05

Adam Lambert "I'm Taking My Time" With Second Album

Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011 Adam-l20

Quote :

Adam Lambert fans shouldn't expect to hear new music from the star anytime soon.

The Whataya Want From Me singer admits he's taking his time working on the follow-up to 2009's For Your Entertainment - which has now sold over 1,000,000 copies worldwide.

Read more on OMG MUSIC

RELATED

Adam Lambert Writing “Powerful Songs” For Sophomore Album

Neonlimelight.com

Adam Lambert's New Album May Drop in Fall

ACESHOWBIZ

Adam Lambert beats Robert Pattinson in hair poll

Molly Sullivan

Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011 Adam-l19

Quote :

Fans are currently loving Adam Lambert’s new hair much more than Robert Pattinson’s new look.

Both men debuted different hairstyles at this year’s Golden Globes events and the results are in as to which look is better, reports Flecking Records. The site held a poll and Lambert beat out Pattinson easily with 83% of voters preferring his new look.

Pattinson’s hair change was to a redder color while Lambert’s hair was growing a bit longer. Sounds like the ‘Twilight’ fans didn’t quite do enough voting for their favorite vampire.

Whose hair do you prefer?

Let Molly know on Hollywood News

Adam Lambert -- airplay and new benefit photos

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011 Bcc97c10

Quote :

We begin with an update on Adam Lambert's latest hit "Sleepwalker," which appears to be on the decline now in Canada after a few months of airplay. The song is down 21 spins from the week before on the country's Hot AC chart, where it is now situated at 218 for the week. As for the reason behind the decline, we can mostly just attribute it to the notion that the song has been played largely on one single radio format, and also does not have the sort of buzz around it as other tracks do that have support in multiple parts of the world.

EXAMINER.COM

Adam Lambert fans use Trending Topic to promote charity

Matt Carter

Quote :

If you want a prime example of what sets Adam Lambert's fans (or the "Glamily," if you will) apart from some other celebritiy fandoms out there, all you have to do is check out this story.

As we wrote about previously, the hot thing for people to do across the internet this weekend (for some reason or another) is to have celebrities hit Twitter's Trending Topics list in some sort of "alternate" form. An example of this would be "Katy Berry" or "Miley Citrus." For Adam, the name was one of the more random choices out there -- "Adam Unfbert."

Continued on EXAMINER.COM

Adam Lambert’s scent of choice

Andrew Harmon

Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011 Lamber11

Quote :

I’m no good at red carpet coverage. I hate standing on a piece of paper with my publication’s name on it (especially if People has a better spot), half the time I don’t know who’s who, and there’s no adjacent bar for a press corps perpetually in need of a drink. But it was nice to see Adam Lambert a few days ago, arriving at the American Foundation for Equal Rights’ Elton John benefit concert at Ron Burkle’s Benedict Canyon palazzo. Lambert is 6’1″ and wore some serious heels, towering over everyone—except Jane Lynch.

Read more on L.A. Style Section

Jane Lynch & The Wife ♡

©BlueStar118 on YOUTUBE

Watch till the end for a glimpse of Adam & what Jane says

Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 22/1/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Daily News From 2011-
Jump to: