Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011   Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 Empty10.01.11 14:02

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 Ngawzl

Adam Lambert sees little change in overall airplay

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 3_82510

Quote :

Adam Lambert can celebrate one thing now, even after his most recent hit "If I Had You" went recurrent in the United Sates -- consistency. According to a new report from USA Today, the singer is still doing quite well on the "American Idol" airplay chart both overall and it terms of total spins.

More on Examiner

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 Ngawzl

Adam Lambert goes recurrent with 'If I Had You' on Hot AC

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 8_60310

Quote :

After months and months of more success on Mediabase’s Hot AC chart here in the United States, it looks like we have finally come to the time to say goodbye to Adam Lambert’s “If I Had You.” The song hit “recurrent” status over the weekend, meaning that it will no longer show up in the chart’s listing of popular songs on the radio moving forward.

Read more on Examiner

Adam Lambert's success carries over to Ecuador

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 12_37410

Quote :

We don't typically hear too much about Adam Lambert's success in South America, so with that in mind this story is made even more pleasant to hear. In a new video (which you can see to the left), it is announced that Adam's "Whataya Want From Me" made it into the top twenty songs of 2010 in Ecuador -- specifically, it was at #17.

Read more on Examiner

Adam Lambert talks Teen Mom:

'Programming should inspire kids to shoot higher'

Robyn Chelsea-Seifert

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 A3071010

Quote :

Let’s all stand next to Adam Lambert cause the boy is blowing fresh air.

At 28, the American Idol runner-up, who auditioned for the eighth season in San Francisco, endears with his midwestern charm and off the cuff sense of honesty and humor.

Read more on Examiner

Winning "American Idol" Doesn't Guarantee Superstar Sales

Mike Schuster

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 Americ10

Quote :

A not-so embarrassing confession: I've never owned an album from an American Idol finalist.

I've never enjoyed -- or recognized, for that matter -- a single from any contestant on Fox's reality show. While I've caught the tryout sessions for a season or two, I've never actively or passively watched the competition portion of American Idol. And I've barely retained the names of any contestant featured on the wildly successful program.

Read more on Minyanville.com

Featured Facebook Campaigns: Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s, Schweppes
and Adam Lambert

Quote :

We saw some interesting Facebook campaigns this week that ranged from an in-house location application by Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s to a Facebook profile makeover from Schweppes. We’ll look at each campaign’s goal, method of engaging users, and impact.

Read more on Inside Facebook

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 Qqc205

ADAM LAMBERT FAN DISCUSSION

Quote :

On this first episode, we gathered together some of the most passionate fans of singer Adam Lambert from across the United States and Canada for a lively conversation on Mr. Lambert, his music, and what he means to his fans.

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 Qqc205
Visit US TOWN HALL to hear the discussion

New?

Adam Official

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 22278810

Read original post

Behind The Velvet Rope: Grand Prix Season Singapore 2010

Channel V TV show showcases the in-circuit entertainment and stars such as Adam Lambert

Youtube

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 10/1/2011
Page 1 of 1